• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Axis sent me notice for business transactions - urgent help needed

Screenshot_2024-06-11-18-16-10-69.jpg
Help me please, i don't know how to tell this but help me. Don't use yaper please
I have ordered several of phone's(worth of 3Lac during December 2023 to May 2024) through yaper. Now this email received. Kindly help and suggestions. Have to pay the cashback or not?i don't understand after this email.

12th June Updates- Today i have paid my dues and current transaction spent (totel ₹365) and instant my card not showing in axis bank app

I have no transaction July month statement only YouTube subscription(189) and may month cashback around ₹4526 which i recieved in june(feeling good). My current loss is 1330. I am comfortable with the loss

Last edited:
View attachment 56886
Help me please, i don't know how to tell this but help me. Don't use yaper please
I have ordered several of phone's through yaper. Now this email received. Kindly help and suggestions. Have to pay the cashback or not?i don't understand after this email.
Check out this thread.

If your spends were genuine you can send them the invoice copies.

If your spends were non personal and commercial transactions then I think you can't do much. Since you have admitted using Yaper for purchasing multiple phones which basically are non personal usage, you can't contest or fight them. Your card is gone and so are your cashbacks (earnings).

14th December se yaper start Kiya tha
1.5 lac man ke chalo, bhai help karo iske aage kis type ka action hoga and mere ko surrender karna hai ki nhi,(invoice attach karne bol re hai kya hi karun almost 80% Flipkart ka order phone hai yaper wala)
1.5 Lac is very small amount, don't worry. Other banks don't even care if you spend 1.5 Lac a month... Axis may cancel your credit card, that's it... they'll not take any other action.

@TechnoFino promoted YAPER once
Yes, and I have also posted against this when people were using yaper at large scale.

14th December se yaper start Kiya tha
1.5 lac man ke chalo, bhai help karo iske aage kis type ka action hoga and mere ko surrender karna hai ki nhi,(invoice attach karne bol re hai kya hi karun almost 80% Flipkart ka order phone hai yaper wala)
Brother, first of all, stay calm, nothing will happen, trust me. The amount is not too large. You just need to send an email to Axis Bank explaining that you used the card for personal purposes. If you can do that, great; otherwise, you can request the bank not to close the card even if they don't provide cashback. If you request properly, the bank will not close the card. As for the legal notice, banks rarely file a legal case against a customer. Right now, you need to stay calm and think rationally. If any legal problem arises, you can seek help from this community or contact me.

Brother, first of all, stay calm, nothing will happen, trust me. The amount is not too large. You just need to send an email to Axis Bank explaining that you used the card for personal purposes. If you can do that, great; otherwise, you can request the bank not to close the card even if they don't provide cashback. If you request properly, the bank will not close the card. As for the legal notice, banks rarely file a legal case against a customer. Right now, you need to stay calm and think rationally. If any legal problem arises, you can seek help from this community or contact me.
First again thank you so much for your support , i will share my situation updates

1.5 Lac is very small amount, don't worry. Other banks don't even care if you spend 1.5 Lac a month... Axis may cancel your credit card, that's it... they'll not take any other action.

Yes, and I have also posted against this when people were using yaper at large scale.
@TechnoFino please don't promote this type of apps, may be dangerous for someone with financial reasons. If they said to pay the cashback which you earn then, i have to pay the amount with my savings, it's very irritating for me and someone going to die from this loss
(Its huge, in my case i think 10k-15k)
I have contact to the yaper for this loss😶😶

Back