• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help needed for idfc wealth credit card

That thread is in Maximising reward section. Next TF level will be required to access the section.
Ohkk
if u don't travel then what exactly are you chasing with the wealth card.. with the spa benefit that are gd with wealth card with spend criteria there is hardly any diff with the select cc as well.. take a gd look.. you wont see much difference
Hmm I liked tbh idk why I'm obsessed with the card so only I'm asking the wealth cc

Hey, I need a help. Actually, I opened the IDFC credit card to get the Wealth Credit Card. My RM promised me that he can able to Wealth Credit Card if I open a Wealth account. So, I agree with him that I opened a Wealth account. But it's been more than 8 months, I can't able to Wealth Credit Card. But right now, he left the bank and joined other company. So, I'm really helpless. So, what should I need to do and write a text kind of things. And I also complained RBI, but the customer they are trying to close the case without even giving me a card.
What should I need to do how can I get the card kindly help me
You can just wait for some time, it will come as pre approved offer.. don't accept any other card like select and all.. keep rejecting your RM or idfc team and just wait until you get pre approved instant idfc wealth card.. it does come for people with 0 credit history as well ..

You can just wait for some time, it will come as pre approved offer.. don't accept any other card like select and all.. keep rejecting your RM or idfc team and just wait until you get pre approved instant idfc wealth card.. it does come for people with 0 credit history as well ..
IDFC doesn't upgrade pre approved offers.

After the recent devaluation, IDFC Wealth CC has very little perks - Paytm BOGO is now capped at 250, also you have a spend based assess for Lounge/SPA(20k in previous month). With a max reward rate of only 0.5% to 1.7%. So, doesn't look very appealing now.

I haven't explored Visa Infinite benefits if it comes with the card. Someone can post here if they know.

Also, if you want the Wealth CC, I can get you in touch with one of the RM who can get you Wealth Card pretty easily if you have decent income and CIBIL. I can share the contacts in the DM.

After the recent devaluation, IDFC Wealth CC has very little perks - Paytm BOGO is now capped at 250, also you have a spend based assess for Lounge/SPA(20k in previous month). With a max reward rate of only 0.5% to 1.7%. So, doesn't look very appealing now.

I haven't explored Visa Infinite benefits if it comes with the card. Someone can post here if they know.

Also, if you want the Wealth CC, I can get you in touch with one of the RM who can get you Wealth Card pretty easily if you have decent income and CIBIL. I can share the contacts in the DM.
@Vasuki Check this out.

Hey, I need a help. Actually, I opened the IDFC credit card to get the Wealth Credit Card. My RM promised me that he can able to Wealth Credit Card if I open a Wealth account. So, I agree with him that I opened a Wealth account. But it's been more than 8 months, I can't able to Wealth Credit Card. But right now, he left the bank and joined other company. So, I'm really helpless. So, what should I need to do and write a text kind of things. And I also complained RBI, but the customer they are trying to close the case without even giving me a card.
What should I need to do how can I get the card kindly help me
Always take things in writing via official email. I don't thing that wealth credit card is worth keeping 10L in savings account. Better put in liquid fund or index fund.

My application was rejected citing office validation failed can he get something done in that case? I've escalated the issue today lets see what's their reply..

If one has Wealth savings account with IDFC bank then any existing IDFC credit card can be upgraded to wealth credit card very easily. My Classic Card having just 1lakh limit was upgraded to wealth without any issue within a day

If one has Wealth savings account with IDFC bank then any existing IDFC credit card can be upgraded to wealth credit card very easily. My Classic Card having just 1lakh limit was upgraded to wealth without any issue within a day

Yes that works that way.

Guyz atlast got my wealth cc, raised a complaint in RBI for more than 2 times ,warned them that I'll go to consumer court after that they approved my wealth cc with limit of 3.3l

Packing wast very worst looks like a normal cc package

Attachments

• 17249828027002153785702038587526.webp
    17249828027002153785702038587526.webp
    406.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 17249829290894539391024015198503.webp
    17249829290894539391024015198503.webp
    255.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: BVC

IDFC cc aficionados,
Please help me choose one.
Are these still available in IDFC Select or Wealth credit card:
1) BMS BOGO (₹250) and
2) RSA (with no strings)

If not, please suggest any other DC or CC.

Back