• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help Regarding LTF SAPPHIRO/EMERALDE

yashrm8

TF Buzz
Hi TF Community,
I am about to open icici wealth account,
But have few queries before that
1 - the guy doesn't know about wealth select account he says only wealth account open hota hai
2 - asked him for sapphiro ltf he said 50L ka cheque lagega
So need help can i upgrade to wealth select after opening wealth account and if yes then how?
Secondly,how can i negotiate for LTF EMERALDE/Emirates Emeralde since the cheque size is huge.

Please check the ICICI credit card section under credit card forum. There are multiple threads. 50L is too high for Sapphiro.

Please check the ICICI credit card section under credit card forum. There are multiple threads. 50L is too high for Sapphiro.
sapphiro they are offering ltf to people with 2 lakh plus monthly income, or alumni program. as mentioned by thanix, check the forum as it is an ongoing offer and you will find details there.
Hi TF Community,
1 - the guy doesn't know about wealth select account he says only wealth account open hota hai
So need help can i upgrade to wealth select after opening wealth account and if yes then how?
Secondly,how can i negotiate for LTF EMERALDE/Emirates Emeralde since the cheque size is huge.

Hi TF Community,
As far as the community discussion there are not many or none with Emarlede LTF!! As others mentioned you can get LTF Sapphiro under Alumni or 2L salary.

As far as the community discussion there are not many or none with Emarlede LTF!! As others mentioned you can get LTF Sapphiro under Alumni or 2L salary.
Actually i am a salaried individual around 30k so salary and alumni criteria I don't meet only way remains is a big fat cheque so need help on how to negotiate for ltf emeralde or atleast sapphiro and also the agent doesn't knows what icici wealth select account is how to tell him now he says wealth hi hai wo bhi

Actually i am a salaried individual around 30k so salary and alumni criteria I don't meet only way remains is a big fat cheque so need help on how to negotiate for ltf emeralde or atleast sapphiro and also the agent doesn't knows what icici wealth select account is how to tell him now he says wealth hi hai wo bhi
regarding the fat cheque for Sapphiro.. I think you should check whether and why you really need Sapphiro?
Is there any specific Sapphiro feature which you are targeting?

If the goal is just to have one ICICI card for online offers then ICICI platinum can be taken as LTF.

So I would suggest to analyze your needs and as per that target the card.

PS: I got LTF Sapphiro but I am only keeping it for ICICI card online offers. I don't have as such any real use for that card apart from online offers.

you can get much better cards with a big fat check/fd than emeralde/sapphiro.

try visiting a metro branch or a branch near a tech park for knowledgeable RMs.

regarding the fat cheque for Sapphiro.. I think you should check whether and why you really need Sapphiro?
Is there any specific Sapphiro feature which you are targeting?

If the goal is just to have one ICICI card for online offers then ICICI platinum can be taken as LTF.

So I would suggest to analyze your needs and as per that target the card.

PS: I got LTF Sapphiro but I am only keeping it for ICICI card online offers. I don't have as such any real use for that card apart from online offers.
Yes, agreed except for icici offers they are no great however i was looking for sapphiro for movies offer as well.

you can get much better cards with a big fat check/fd than emeralde/sapphiro.

try visiting a metro branch or a branch near a tech park for knowledgeable RMs.
Emeralde is their top most cc as of now right,so apart from that what else could they issue with a big fat cheque?

Yes, agreed except for icici offers they are no great however i was looking for sapphiro for movies offer as well.
Probably you can look for some other LTF cards like idfc select which also gives you movie benefit..

By the way was big fat cheque asked for initial funding of account?

Probably you can look for some other LTF cards like idfc select which also gives you movie benefit..

By the way was big fat cheque asked for initial funding of account?
I wanted to open wealth account so he asked 10L cheque but when asked for ltf sapphiro with it said 50L cheque.
Also,can anybody guide if i open wealth select account how can i upgrade to wealth select account or how can i directly open wealth select account.
The guy says wealth is the only account not wealth select

I wanted to open wealth account so he asked 10L cheque but when asked for ltf sapphiro with it said 50L cheque.
Also,can anybody guide if i open wealth select account how can i upgrade to wealth select account or how can i directly open wealth select account.
The guy says wealth is the only account not wealth select
Show that guy below mentioned website and ask him to open this account

Probably this can help..

The response I got from ICICI after escalating for an LTF Emeralde:

Greetings!

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your email, we wish to state that the Life time free Emeralde proposition is offered at a relationship value of Rs 2 crore and above at a customer level. Currently your balances are below the threshold limit hence we regret to inform that we are unable to accede to your request for upgradation of your card to life time free card.

However we wish to inform that we can issue you a Emeralde credit card with waiver of Joining fee (1st year) of Rs. 12000 plus GST basis your relationship with us, second year onwards the charges would be reversed basis Minimum Spends of Rs 15 lacs in the card anniversary year.

Greetings!

With reference to your email, we wish to state that the Life time free Emeralde proposition is offered at a relationship value of Rs 2 crore and above at a customer level. Currently your balances are below the threshold limit hence we regret to inform that we are unable to accede to your request for upgradation of your card to life time free card.

However we wish to inform that we can issue you a Emeralde credit card with waiver of Joining fee (1st year) of Rs. 12000 plus GST basis your relationship with us, second year onwards the charges would be reversed basis Minimum Spends of Rs 15 lacs in the card anniversary year.
Can you share your RV? and a rough idea about your salary or ITR?

Greetings!

Could you please share us a bit of your relationship background such as years of relationship ,nrv, products you have..
Please mention whom did you escalate to I.e
Email id etc.
Because getting FYF is also a big thing.
Thanks

Back