• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Here is how I Opened ICICI Bank Wealth Management Account

saucy

TF Legend
Delhi Jhandewalan offered me wealth management for 1L. It's doable, at BM Discretion.
Long story ahead

I went to my present ICICI branch (tier 2) and told BM that I'm being offered wealth account in wealth management branch of Delhi, but i want to maintain account with their branch.
She informed me that if u don't maintain amb, it will be downgraded in 2 years with heavy penalty and insisted that i don't open a new account. Me being the usual saucy self, politely helped her realise ki account khul k rahega, if not in her branch, some other.
She agreed.
Then she offered me *a lot* more of her products, and assigned me to deputy branch manager.
They opened my account, via UPI deposit of 1L. Gave me a small kit - chequebook, details etc. The other welcome kit will arrive in a few days at my permenant address.

And that's it folks! We did it!
Will update when the kit arrives.

I deposited the 1L on the next day. Already had the new account number and cust I'd, so could immediately check if the amount has reached.

Since I had an existing cust I'd, it took about a week to merge both of them together.

In a total of about two weeks time, my both account got linked, recieved the kit (a pay-in slip book, a cheque book and a pouch to keep those in, and ofc, the debit card -- it's got poor printing so was a "meh" experience)
And my imobile app evolved to black theme.

My both accounts are linked so both are wealth (it actually is at the cust level)

Free cibil checks. And now my credit card upgrade shows a paid emerald (earlier it was upgrade to sapphiro)

Feel free to ask me anything! (Please make sure you're tagging me in the reply)

@saucy @jack333

Could someone who knows, after opening account ('wealth management') what happens if

- Initial deposit not credited to account (more or less due to no proof).
- It says zero minimum balance in maintenance, so is there any account downgrade current and in future?

Consider the period was account opened and before doing first online transaction.

account downgraded without any intimation. showing in netbanking min. 25k balance. Anyone know what account they downgraded and soc of that account?

Back