• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Here proof - ICICI Sapphiro Credit card launched on RuPay Network

I have it on AmEx and will remain so because RuPay Coral LTF is already attached with it as Add-on card. Only 1 AmEx I have, so, won't change variant.

It's good to see finally Rupay is getting success in forcing banks to have their variant too. Banks have to offer all variants and leave it on customers to choose as RBI asked banks the same last year.

The fight will be based on, who offer best rewards. VISA will soon bring flurry of offers when they see people shifting. Due to India-US relation is sour state, they aren't able to bring in more money here and India's support to Russia is also cuffing their (visa/master) hands. For Rupay, It is like, Loha Garam Hai, Hathoda Maar Do. :ROFLMAO:

Sent conversion request to twitter guy.
@Abhishek012 That guy is asking for screenshot from icici bank website and saying it is not launched. Not accepting bms website details.

Also, said all my 3 existing variants will be closed on conversion, as only one is allowed at a time and by mistake only I have 3 right now🤦‍♂️.

We regret to inform you that regarding Sapphiro credit card RuPay network was not available we request you to provide the screen shot where are you have found from ICICI Bank website to check and assist you further.

I have it on AmEx and will remain so because RuPay Coral LTF is already attached with it as Add-on card. Only 1 AmEx I have, so, won't change variant.

It's good to see finally Rupay is getting success in forcing banks to have their variant too. Banks have to offer all variants and leave it on customers to choose as RBI asked banks the same last year.

The fight will be based on, who offer best rewards. VISA will soon bring flurry of offers when they see people shifting. Due to India-US relation is sour state, they aren't able to bring in more money here and India's support to Russia is also cuffing their (visa/master) hands. For Rupay, It is like, Loha Garam Hai, Hathoda Maar Do. :ROFLMAO:
You can apply 3 add-on ICICI Coral RuPay CC and 3 add-on ICICI Amex CC.

Back