• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can apply Credit Card at the age of 19

I want to ask, is there any bank available who provides credit card at the age of 19. I have ITR approx 5.50 lacs. Kindly guide and suggest. Thanks

When I was 19, I got a call from HDFC for the Diners ClubMiles card. I clearly told the executive that I was a student but on their side, they filled application stating I am salaried with 50k monthly income and I got the card 🤷‍♂️

One Card will be easiest to get. Else open a bank account with IDFC, HDFC, Axis Bank and maintain some good balance like 30-50K and do some good transactions for 3-4 months. Then you will be given pre approved offers which is the easiest way to get.

Heard someone people who regularly do transactions on Flipkart got FK Axis and on Amazon got Amazon ICICI. Hope this helps. But having the bank account is the easiest way to get.

One Card will be easiest to get. Else open a bank account with IDFC, HDFC, Axis Bank and maintain some good balance like 30-50K and do some good transactions for 3-4 months. Then you will be given pre approved offers which is the easiest way to get.

Heard someone people who regularly do transactions on Flipkart got FK Axis and on Amazon got Amazon ICICI. Hope this helps. But having the bank account is the easiest way to get.
I think for apay card u need to be 21.

Back