• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can I get HDFC RuPay Credit Card?

imrtbpsp

TF Select
HDFC is giving me Money Back Visa variant credit card while I want Rupay variant so that I can easily link the credit card with UPI. How can I get the Rupay variant?
I went to my branch they told me that the credit card variant offered to me cannot be changed by the branch so I want to know before applying for my credit card whether by talking to HDFC customer care or by in other way can I get RuPay variant?
I have no problem with the credit card limit offered to me.

I recently applied for an HDFC UPI credit card on May 6th through the MyCards portal on the HDFC Bank website. However, I noticed that the process seems to have changed since I've seen others generate the card instantly in the past.

I wanted to inquire from those who have experience with this process, how much time does it usually take for HDFC Bank to generate the UPI credit card after submitting the request? Is the process still instant, or has it changed recently? Any insights or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Bro, I am also getti
HDFC is giving me Money Back Visa variant credit card while I want Rupay variant so that I can easily link the credit card with UPI. How can I get the Rupay variant?
I went to my branch they told me that the credit card variant offered to me cannot be changed by the branch so I want to know before applying for my credit card whether by talking to HDFC customer care or by in other way can I get RuPay variant?
I have no problem with the credit card limit offered t

I have no problem with the credit card limit offered to me.
Hi bro, did you apply? I also have pre approved offer on Visa Money back+ card. I want Rupay variant. Customer care is not helpful. Can you suggest what to do. It is my first hdfc card desperately waiting for last 1 year.

Bro, I am also getti

Hi bro, did you apply? I also have pre approved offer on Visa Money back+ card. I want Rupay variant. Customer care is not helpful. Can you suggest what to do. It is my first hdfc card desperately waiting for last 1 year.
My suggestion:-
W8 more, you will get millenia. If not apply mb+ you will receive visa/mc. Then either apply for Tata Neu CC or just call customer care to convert it rupay after mb+ is delivered

Bro, I am also getti

I approached them on Twitter before applying. At first he said that the franchise cannot be decided before applying...but I continued requesting and talked to them five-six times in 3 days on Twitter direct messages. Then a person Varun- Service manager said that you share your application details with me within 5 minutes of applying, I will try to do whatever I can. So that's what I did. I got the RUPAY variant. Screenshot_2024-01-07-16-24-17-053_com.twitter.android.jpg IMG_20240107_163020.jpg Screenshot_2024-01-07-16-25-16-557_com.twitter.android.jpg Screenshot_2024-01-07-16-26-07-868_com.twitter.android.jpg Screenshot_2024-01-07-16-27-31-268_com.twitter.android.jpg IMG_20240107_163259.jpg IMG_20240107_163313.jpg

I approached them on Twitter before applying. At first he said that the franchise cannot be decided before applying...but I continued requesting and talked to them five-six times in 3 days on Twitter direct messages. Then a person Varun- Service manager said that you share your application details with me within 5 minutes of applying, I will try to do whatever I can. So that's what I did. I got the RUPAY variant.View attachment 39532View attachment 39533View attachment 39534View attachment 39535View attachment 39536View attachment 39537View attachment 39538
Thanks a lot
My suggestion:-
W8 more, you will get millenia. If not apply mb+ you will receive visa/mc. Then either apply for Tata Neu CC or just call customer care to convert it rupay after mb+ is delivered
thanks bro

I approached them on Twitter before applying. At first he said that the franchise cannot be decided before applying...but I continued requesting and talked to them five-six times in 3 days on Twitter direct messages. Then a person Varun- Service manager said that you share your application details with me within 5 minutes of applying, I will try to do whatever I can. So that's what I did. I got the RUPAY variant.View attachment 39532View attachment 39533View attachment 39534View attachment 39535View attachment 39536View attachment 39537View attachment 39538
It is very detailed answer bro. You spent a lot of efforts to help. Thanks a lot bro.

Back