• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can I increase credit limit of ICICI card?

EnthuCC

TF Premier
Hi, my ICICI card is 8-9 years old with 5L limit. It used to increase every year but for the last 18-20 months I have not received any limit enhancement offer.

Upon contacting them on Twitter they reffered me to check for LE offer in iMobile app but there is none available.

Is there any trick or tip to get limit increased without contacting PNO and providing ITR? The latest ITR V hasn't been processed yet.

Hi, my ICICI card is 8-9 years old with 5L limit. It used to increase every year but for the last 18-20 months I have not received any limit enhancement offer.

Upon contacting them on Twitter they reffered me to check for LE offer in iMobile app but there is none available.

Is there any trick or tip to get limit increased without contacting PNO and providing ITR? The latest ITR V hasn't been processed yet.
Just mail them your scenario of no LE in last 1.5 years, but they will ask ITR/salary credit bank statement for sure to process the LE.
I too haven't recieved the LE in the mobile app, mailed them with docs, LE done within a week.

even e-verified acknowledgement shud be enuf.. how will they know if its processed or not

Ask them the reason for rejection.
By the way how old is your card?
What is the variant you're holding and credit limit?
When was the last limit revision happened?
I have 3 ICICI cards.
HPCL Coral - 9 years old
Amazon Pay - 5 years old
Coral Rupay - since the launch

CL is 5L on both
Last time credit limit was increased like 18 months ago.

Back