• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do I activate "Free 6 Month's FitPass Pro Membership" using Eterna ?

Hi , I've received BOB Eterna earlier this month.
I am trying to activate FitPass Pro membership that comes with Eterna and I couldn't able to find the activate section inside the app. Can anyone help me on this .

Can someone please share the steps to activate the membership? I'm unable to understand why this cannot be shared publicly
Please follow the below-mentioned steps for the activation

· Kindly type the URL https://fitpass.co.in/bobcards in your mobile browser.
· Then, please enter your registered mobile number (a number that is registered with your BOB credit card.)
· Then, Click on Proceed
· Then, enter your Name, Mobile Number, City, Email id, and the First 6 digits of your BOB credit card.
· Then, Click on Activate now.

Please follow the below-mentioned steps for the activation

· Kindly type the URL https://fitpass.co.in/bobcards in your mobile browser.
· Then, please enter your registered mobile number (a number that is registered with your BOB credit card.)
· Then, Click on Proceed
· Then, enter your Name, Mobile Number, City, Email id, and the First 6 digits of your BOB credit card.
· Then, Click on Activate now.
Download Fitpass app ..register with mobile no..then in app there is a button purple or pink colour...scan QR code .press it ..select URL ..then write https://fitpass.co.in/bobcards..

When I try to activate the fit pass membership after downloading the APP and filling in the details getting the following error, "The mobile number entered here not registered for the offer". Send the email with screen shot to crm and etrena email IDs, even after 5 days no update.

Anyone having idea about this?

When I try to activate the fit pass membership after downloading the APP and filling in the details getting the following error, "The mobile number entered here not registered for the offer". Send the email with screen shot to crm and etrena email IDs, even after 5 days no update.

Call Fitpass customer care and ask them whether they received confirmation from BOB..BOB sends eligible customers registered mobile no to Fitpass but it takes about 20-30 days after Eterna card activation.

Wait 20 days after your first transaction on Eterna then call Fitpass customer care and confirm whether your membership info has been received..

After this repeat the app process..

Back