• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do I find and add Amex Offers to my Card ?

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
It’s quick and easy to search for Amex Offers and add them to your Card through your online account. You can also find Amex Offers in the Amex Mobile App by going to the “Offers” tab.

When you see an Offer you like, just click or tap to add the offer to your Card. Keep in mind that:

• If you have multiple Cards linked to your online account, you can choose the Card you’d like to add the offer to.
  • Once you add an Offer to your Card, it will usually be applied automatically when you make an eligible purchase. However, for some Offers, you might be asked to use a promo code when you check out on a merchant’s website.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It’s quick and easy to search for Amex Offers and add them to your Card through your online account. You can also find Amex Offers in the Amex Mobile App by going to the “Offers” tab.

When you see an Offer you like, just click or tap to add the offer to your Card. Keep in mind that:

• If you have multiple Cards linked to your online account, you can choose the Card you’d like to add the offer to.
  • Once you add an Offer to your Card, it will usually be applied automatically when you make an eligible purchase. However, for some Offers, you might be asked to use a promo code when you check out on a merchant’s website.
Great to see the feature
Thanks for sharing 🙌

Raj

TF Buzz
I had applied for mrcc card on Thursday and completed vkyc also uploaded two months salary slip and bank statement. but everyday they are sending mail to upload the documents again . what should I do now??

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Where is this offers tab in the app? Thanks!

Screenshot_20221130-145608.png

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nope it’s not in app
I thought it’s limitations of iOS but overall app don’t have that offers icon
Yeah his link to the website isn't valid either. I think it was a copy/paste from the US site as US amex you have to add the offer to your card to be eligible. The US site has an offers page at that link and the app also has an offers tab as described. Doesn't apply to AMEX IN.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yeah his link to the website isn't valid either. I think it was a copy/paste from the US site as US amex you have to add the offer to your card to be eligible. The US site has an offers page at that link and the app also has an offers tab as described. Doesn't apply to AMEX IN.
Adding the one from my bookmark

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I didn't know I had a choice. This was a first time amex application. I applied through bestbanker who said 45k taj vouchers + another 10k...not sure if thats some special or the 10k birthday benefit he was talking about. I just wanted an amex card and he suggested plat which I figured I'd try and see what the fuss was all about. Especially since I had travel coming up and figured we could try the centurion lounges with the 4 supplementary cards, etc. (But that didn't work out due to non serviceable locations and vkyc required for supps now).

And given my frustrating experience so far, I don't think I will be renewing. Most of the benefits I already had through my infinia. The plat specific benefits I had been looking forward to, I have been unable to use so far.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I didn't know I had a choice. This was a first time amex application. I applied through bestbanker who said 45k taj vouchers + another 10k...not sure if thats some special or the 10k birthday benefit he was talking about. I just wanted an amex card and he suggested plat which I figured I'd try and see what the fuss was all about. Especially since I had travel coming up and figured we could try the centurion lounges with the 4 supplementary cards, etc. (But that didn't work out due to non serviceable locations and vkyc required for supps now).

And given my frustrating experience so far, I don't think I will be renewing. Most of the benefits I already had through my infinia. The plat specific benefits I had been looking forward to, I have been unable to use so far.
No there is no option my bad 😅 amex is sending targeted offers to some people who already have amex cards to apply for plat charge with 115k welcome points.