• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do we check monthly average balance in HDFC Bank?

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hello,

I've been trying to check monthly average balance for quite a while now, and for some reason I'm not able to get any option in HDFC Bank Mobile app or its NetBanking. Any place where I'm missing? Or HDFC Bank shows monthly average balance at all?

Regards.

In the old method, whole average day balance are not considered.

In New method, mab is average of whole average day balance of days of a month.

Hour, minutes, milliseconds balance are also considered.

For example federal neo banking jupiter, considers hourly balance.
Old is Gold.

Then Jupiter would also Calculate interest per hour Hour Basis
If not then it is just doglapan.

You might have opened the account online. HDFC waives off AMC for 1 year if account is opened online
Yes indeed my account was opened online as in offline they were asking for a cheque of 5k, and I didn't have a chequebook so opened account online. I was going for a typical MAB account which was going to be 5k, but one of my friends told me to go for SavingsMax as I can get Platinum Debit Card for free and that can be great for Credit Card payments, and to my surprise till date I keep seing required MAB as 0. And also this HDFC waive off thingy, is it written somewhere on their website? So that I at least have proof if I go below MAB and if I'm charge I have something to retaliate with

W
Yes indeed my account was opened online as in offline they were asking for a cheque of 5k, and I didn't have a chequebook so opened account online. I was going for a typical MAB account which was going to be 5k, but one of my friends told me to go for SavingsMax as I can get Platinum Debit Card for free and that can be great for Credit Card payments, and to my surprise till date I keep seing required MAB as 0. And also this HDFC waive off thingy, is it written somewhere on their website? So that I at least have proof if I go below MAB and if I'm charge I have something to retaliate with
When opening it online, they mention it under there under req bal.I also opened online, but after 4 months it changed to 5k mab as per netbanking, may be they are considering a calendar year for this purpose, as I opened in Sep, and when checked in jan they changed it to 5k

Last edited:
Baat toh wahi hai end of day balance nikal hi rahe hai toh thodi mhnat aur kar lege Add karne ki and divide karne ki.
Below ss says Required balance is zero, does this mean I don't need to maintain AMB for my HDFC Preffered AC (Initially opened ac is SavingsMax) @VISHESH_BANSAL
View attachment 15104
Do not have any idea about this.
Even after Classic Account, It is reflecting 25k for me. and before Classic Upgrade also It was 25k.

Better to confirm over E-Mail.
support@hdfcbank.com

You might want to consider doing some good FDs and upgrading to preferred/classic banking. 0amb as i could understand.

Also 1.5L fd with 0 savings balance is OK for savings max

Back