• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long does it take for HDFC billers verification

Jatin1987

TF Select
hi
i have added few credit cards in biller section for making payments via debit card in hdfc net banking 2-3 days back but still showing as pending for verification
what to do for that?

hi
i have added few credit cards in biller section for making payments via debit card in hdfc net banking 2-3 days back but still showing as pending for verification
what to do for that?
They check the details with the other bank. but it's supposed to be completed in 3 working days.

hi
what to do for that?
I added my cards on September 28, received a call from HDFC executive following day for verification and today they are shown as active instead of verification pending.

I was able to pay my bills from October 1 without any issues. Just keep in mind that your payment might take more than 3 days to reflect in your credit card.

Indusind and RBL : payment was real time just like CRED.
CITI, ICICI : reflected after 3 days

Last edited:
I added my cards on September 28, received a call from HDFC executive following day for verification and today they are shown as active instead of verification pending.

I was able to pay my bills from October 1 without any issues. Just keep in mind that your payment might take more than 3 days to reflect in your credit card.

Indusind : payment was real time just CRED.
CITI, ICICI and RBL : still I don't see anything.
Even SBI is instant, also i didn't receive any verification calls for my card. Similar to you added in 28th, verification pending disappeared on 1st

this is the response from customer care. looks like there is an option for ad-hoc payment via website netbanking. haven't tried yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-04-00-01-17-89_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-04-00-01-17-89_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 122
Back