• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply SC Ultimate CC Card to Card with 5L Limit?

Hi...

I have HDFC ad Kotak Credit Cards with 490K limits. Can I apply with

Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card on a C2C basis. Please share contact number if any​

Ah okay
Then why don't you tell him

And pressurise him for StanC Ultimate LTF and see what he says
Nope. My income does not match for StanC Ultimate. Also, I dont think the card will be LTF. It's just that there will be a higher chance of approval, since my company is also one of StanC's listed companies.
And , I also don't trust these people. They say that they will help in approval, but when the application declines, they respond stupidly.

Similar thing happened with me. After I applied for Axis bank cc multiple times ( 6 times in 2 years), and got rejected, an employee said that I open an account, after which the branch will be ablet o give me a card, or rather they will highlight my profile as salaried and all. After I opened, waited for 4-5 moths and applied, (MyZone) card got declined again.
Reason told by the same employee- " sometimes bank decline application due to low CIBIL (mine was 779). Also sometimes, they just decline the application. ". These were her exact words.

After that, I applied again, after doing good transactions through the account and all, and then card got approved (I also had to give payslip).

Axis bank is a different bank altogether ... Just like SBI :)
Axis bank sent a credit card related survey to me today, I went an extra mile to convey all my grievances and used the quota of 1000 words to the brim. Exhaled all my frustrations related to their non existent limit enhancement and absolutely zero support from their RMs despite maintaining a healthy AMB of 6+ Lakhs. Alerted them about their high headedness and mentioned them that banks like IDFC and AU are catching up fast with them.

Axis & SBI Works on the principal of fooling people. They doesn't maintain any standards.
If you can bear the charges 10,000+GST they will give you cards like Magnus & Aurum with 50,000 Limit even.
They need money from you that's it, even though SBI try to maintain some standards, Axis doesn't do at all.
Axis bank sent a credit card related survey to me today, I went an extra mile to convey all my grievances and used the quota of 1000 words to the brim. Exhaled all my frustrations related to their non existent limit enhancement and absolutely zero support from their RMs despite maintaining a healthy AMB of 6+ Lakhs. Alerted them about their high headedness and mentioned them that banks like IDFC and AU are catching up fast with them.

Axis & SBI Works on the principal of fooling people. They doesn't maintain any standards.
If you can bear the charges 10,000+GST they will give you cards like Magnus & Aurum with 50,000 Limit even.
They need money from you that's it, even though SBI try to maintain some standards, Axis doesn't do at all.
Well said, Axis' credit card department is currently being run by some buffoons who don't care about customer attrition. I have very high regards for Amex, where even for the smallest of request they go an extra mile to create delight for the customers. God knows what would happen with Citi card customers will merge with Axis bank, a lot of them would cancel their cards for sure due to the abhorrent attitude of the customer care.

Well said, Axis' credit card department is currently being run by some buffoons who don't care about customer attrition. I have very high regards for Amex, where even for the smallest of request they go an extra mile to create delight for the customers. God knows what would happen with Citi card customers will merge with Axis bank, a lot of them would cancel their cards for sure due to the abhorrent attitude of the customer care.
Not only AMEX even Citi.
I have been Citi Customer for last 12 years, it's even lesser if I say "Outstanding Customer Service"

I have got good credit limit from SBI but Axis bank is pathetic. Even when i am holding Burgandy salary account with them , the credit limit is not even 15 % of other cards like HDFC. The credit limit offered by them is not even 50 % of my monthly salary credit.

Back