• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply SC Ultimate CC Card to Card with 5L Limit?

Hi...

I have HDFC ad Kotak Credit Cards with 490K limits. Can I apply with

Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card on a C2C basis. Please share contact number if any​

I'm holding Super Value Titanium Credit Card since 2016 and the CL is at 2.6L ( at this moment) .. This card is not issued anymore by SC
During process of Ultimate upgrade (as 4L CL required) - I had requested them to increase the CL last year with income proof and they declined .. I tried again this year for CL limit - again they rejected. Finally, I had called customer care to cancel card , but executive convinced me not to cancel and placed a request for upgrade from his end , and asked to share pay slip to their email id , which I had done on same day .

But, the upgrade request cancelled again due to low CL ( I'm not sure why CC placed request if the CL is concern) .. , I sent email to Head.Service@sc.com complaining about the same and no reply from them (automated ack says that they will come back on/before 29th September)

Anyone can suggest - if you have other way to get it upgraded
same here sitting with 249900 with manhattan card and need 4l LE for getting ultimate

Please guide how you were able to do it 🙏🏻

I'm not sure if this works for everyone , but let me share my experience

* I called customer care and try to place request for my existing card cancellation
* But, executive mentioned that they can still do upgrade provided meeting salary requirement
* CC placed request from their end, and asked me to share my income docs vi email
* I shared income docs and two days later I got message that upgrade is not possible
* Escalated to head credit card team email id, and asking to reconsider it
* Got a call after two days from escalation team, and mentioning that it can't be processed due to low limit
* But, I asked them to consider the upgrade request considering income proof, as there is no LE provided in 7-8 years
* Escalation team internally got approval for upgrade and sent me email that upgrade would be considered
* Finally received card after 1 week

I'm not sure if this works for everyone , but let me share my experience

* I called customer care and try to place request for my existing card cancellation
* But, executive mentioned that they can still do upgrade provided meeting salary requirement
* CC placed request from their end, and asked me to share my income docs vi email
* I shared income docs and two days later I got message that upgrade is not possible
* Escalated to head credit card team email id, and asking to reconsider it
* Got a call after two days from escalation team, and mentioning that it can't be processed due to low limit
* But, I asked them to consider the upgrade request considering income proof, as there is no LE provided in 7-8 years
* Escalation team internally got approval for upgrade and sent me email that upgrade would be considered
* Finally received card after 1 week
Superb u got it finally
But what’s the new limit under ultimate
Definitely it will be above 3 lac which as cc said that’s the floor limit and asked me to make my Manhattan limit to 3lac

Back