• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply SC Ultimate CC Card to Card with 5L Limit?

Hi...

I have HDFC ad Kotak Credit Cards with 490K limits. Can I apply with

Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card on a C2C basis. Please share contact number if any​

I have got good credit limit from SBI but Axis bank is pathetic. Even when i am holding Burgandy salary account with them , the credit limit is not even 15 % of other cards like HDFC. The credit limit offered by them is not even 50 % of my monthly salary credit.
Someone should share such threads with higher-ups in the Axis bank, this would at least show them the true reflection of their services and customers perception about them.

Someone should share such threads with higher-ups in the Axis bank, this would at least show them the true reflection of their services and customers perception about them.
Problem is with us.
Everybody should start rejecting Axis Cards but we take the higher chargeable higher variant cards with Pride where the limit is only 50,000.
Unless this mentality will change, they will not change as well.

My stanc ultimate card application got rejected and the reason they say is ITR of 36 lacs is required for ultimate card when i am applying c2c basis with hdfc infinia limit of 12.6 lacs. I am assuming this is because i am self employed. Is it possible to get lower variant card and then upgrade it immediately?

My stanc ultimate card application got rejected and the reason they say is ITR of 36 lacs is required for ultimate card when i am applying c2c basis with hdfc infinia limit of 12.6 lacs. I am assuming this is because i am self employed. Is it possible to get lower variant card and then upgrade it immediately?
Definitely. Apply for smart card. If you're lucky, you'll get limit of 4 lakh. Then you can apply for ultimate immediately.

any StanC card with limit above 4L can be easily upgraded to Ultimate!! I got my ultimate same way!!

I'm holding Super Value Titanium Credit Card since 2016 and the CL is at 2.6L ( at this moment) .. This card is not issued anymore by SC
During process of Ultimate upgrade (as 4L CL required) - I had requested them to increase the CL last year with income proof and they declined .. I tried again this year for CL limit - again they rejected. Finally, I had called customer care to cancel card , but executive convinced me not to cancel and placed a request for upgrade from his end , and asked to share pay slip to their email id , which I had done on same day .

But, the upgrade request cancelled again due to low CL ( I'm not sure why CC placed request if the CL is concern) .. , I sent email to Head.Service@sc.com complaining about the same and no reply from them (automated ack says that they will come back on/before 29th September)

Anyone can suggest - if you have other way to get it upgraded

I'm holding Super Value Titanium Credit Card since 2016 and the CL is at 2.6L ( at this moment) .. This card is not issued anymore by SC
During process of Ultimate upgrade (as 4L CL required) - I had requested them to increase the CL last year with income proof and they declined .. I tried again this year for CL limit - again they rejected. Finally, I had called customer care to cancel card , but executive convinced me not to cancel and placed a request for upgrade from his end , and asked to share pay slip to their email id , which I had done on same day .

But, the upgrade request cancelled again due to low CL ( I'm not sure why CC placed request if the CL is concern) .. , I sent email to Head.Service@sc.com complaining about the same and no reply from them (automated ack says that they will come back on/before 29th September)

Can I anyone suggest here.. I escalated to PNO, but no use..

Now, wanted to write email to Vinay Misra (head of Credit card business in StanC) . If anyone has email id , can you please share me.

@TechnoFino , @Subhankar : Please suggest if you have any other solution on this case

how many times did u receive Auto LE from StanC since 2016 and when was the last time?

Damn!! now my hope of getting my Limit to 4L and getting Ultimate is gone 😥 how's ur monthly usage?
I used this card mainly to get cashback on Utility Bills/Fuel during pre-covid with monthly usage of 5-8k. Afterwards, the usage becoming null and minimal.

What's your card and it's limit ?

Back