• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply secured federal celesta credit card

I opened a selfie account today and booked an FD worth Rs. 25K to get a secured Celesta credit card. I am unable to find a way to apply CC and lien my FD against the credit card.

PS: I want this card solely for the purpose of Free international Airport lounge access outside India. Please share any other LTF secured credit card (with around 25K FD), Debit card or Family Saving Accounts (with upto 2L AMB)

I opened a selfie account today and booked an FD worth Rs. 25K to get a secured Celesta credit card. I am unable to find a way to apply CC and lien my FD against the credit card.

PS: I want this card solely for the purpose of Free international Airport lounge access outside India. Please share any other LTF secured credit card (with around 25K FD), Debit card or Family Saving Accounts (with upto 2L AMB)
Why create multiple thread bro

For dc - open idfc wealth with 5 lakh initial payment
Then just maintain 25k

First choose you want which international lounges .
Get a credit card with priority pass or get add on your parents

Arrange funds & get idfc wealth DC
It has family benefits too in lounge

Were you able to find how to get secured CC against FD through Selfie account?

Against 25k FD u will get Signet Rupay credit card.

Back