• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to burn 288 Burgundy Magnus points?

hrishig

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have got burgundy Magnus card and earned 80k points via various spends with that card.
Unfortunately, for some bizarre reason the axis added most of the points to the edge reward category and added 288 points to Burgundy Magnus points.

• When I try to transfer any points, Travel Edge says I need min 300 points for redemption.

• Axis CC says
-Minimum of 300 points are required to redeem Magnus Burgundy Points​

-To redeem the Edge Reward Points Magnus Burgundy points need to be NIL.

Overall
Taking to Axis phone banking is useless as they keep finger-pointing between travel edge and premium customer service.
Multiple emails followups are in progress but are not helping.

Any idea how I can get rid of 288 burgundy magnus points or how can redeem my points?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 9.08.16 AM.png

According to customer care, the software will be changed to put all points in one basket and then all can be redeemed at 5:4 ratio without any restrictions or multiples of hundred.

This software was supposed to have been updated on 15 Jan, but got postponed to 31 Jan.
so you should be able to redeem all points at 5:4 ratio in the first week of Feb.

Last edited:
According to customer care, the software will be changed to put all points in one basket and then all can be redeemed at 5:4 ratio without any restrictions or multiples of hundred.

This software was supposed to have been updated on 15 Jan, but got postponed to 31 Jan.
so you should be able to redeem all points at 5:4 ratio in the first week of Feb.
Making this software change is for the benefit of Magnus Burgundy customers, but it would be detrimental to Axis

Any further update on this one ? Was the fix patched
?

Reactions: 787
Back