• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to cancel IDFC WOW card application

arn

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello all,

I tried for IDFC card application. but it always show me WOW card.
for once I went ahead and filled some details when it showed WOW card.

but since I do not want a WOW card I stopped.

now every time I'm trying it always gets started at point where I left my WOW card application. there is no option to cancel the application, or try for other cards.

I tried by alternate number but doing that straight forward shows an error.

so anyone knows how to get out of this WOW application ?

I think its due to pincode. I'm also always getting only wow even with 3 yr old card with 6 lakh limit. Only solution is open a wealth account and wait for offer after 3 months. But its not worth now after this spend based lounge criteria

Hello all,

I tried for IDFC card application. but it always show me WOW card.
for once I went ahead and filled some details when it showed WOW card.

but since I do not want a WOW card I stopped.

now every time I'm trying it always gets started at point where I left my WOW card application. there is no option to cancel the application, or try for other cards.

I tried by alternate number but doing that straight forward shows an error.

so anyone knows how to get out of this WOW application ?
Just call the customer care and tell them there was a mistake in the application and you want to cancel the application and apply again. There was a typo in my add on application which was not proceeding. I called the customer care and explained then they cancelled and i could apply again.

Reactions: arn
Just call the customer care and tell them there was a mistake in the application and you want to cancel the application and apply again. There was a typo in my add on application which was not proceeding. I called the customer care and explained then they cancelled and i could apply again.
Did you apply again n received which card? As it's shows wow to me too, nw I raise request with customer care to cancel my application

Did you apply again n received which card? As it's shows wow to me too, nw I raise request with customer care to cancel my application
Yes I had to call them and inform them the issue and asked them to cancel the application for addon card and once it was cancelled applied again and got the addon card approved on the same day

Back