• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to change Amazon Id from Amazon Pay Credit Card

Yes cashback would get credited to the account which was used for the card application and irrespective of the Amazon account the card is being used into, cashback would always get credited to the account mapped with card. What it essentially means is, even if the card is used on a non Prime account, you would get 5% cashback if the linked account is a Prime one.

Yes cashback would get credited to the account which was used for the card application and irrespective of the Amazon account the card is being used into, cashback would always get credited to the account mapped with card. What it essentially means is, even if the card is used on a non Prime account, you would get 5% cashback if the linked account is a Prime one.
Can't he change his email and number in Amazon and also update the same in icici records. And mail both amazon and icici that i am changing the account details in amazon please update this in your records and credit my cashback in this account from now.

Can't he change his email and number in Amazon and also update the same in icici records. And mail both amazon and icici that i am changing the account details in amazon please update this in your records and credit my cashback in this account from now.
That is not that much easy and straight forward as it is data related to KYC and not sure how the integration will work in this case. To my opinion, don't play around with Amazon account as it may lead to issues related to cashback and if required update the KYC at bank end to continue cashback flow to the Amazon account seamlessly.

This is very wrong. What if someone wants to change their mobile number and email. Amazon and icici should work on this. I am thinking to change my number but than i thought I'll loose this card benefit 🥲
Here's what I feel having changed my email address and phone number once on Amazon.
I believe the card is linked to your Amazon account.
Your e-mail and phone is only used to authenticate access to your Amazon account.

If you're trying to transfer the total control of your card, then that's not possible if I am not mistaken. Amazon does allow you to change your phone and emails in your account management.

I would suggest to have a call with the APay credit card department on Amazon Customer service.

Fair disclaimer: I don't have this credit card (yet!).

Back