• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to confirm which PROMO Code is inserted by agent in new Axis credit card application ??

TechnoFi

TF Buzz
Hi all, recently I received a call from unknown number. A lady on other side tell me that she is calling from AXIS bank & you are eligible for LTF airtel card. I denied that fact by telling her that airtel credit card is always a PRICED card but she insisted me that your credit score is above 800 due to which an offer is running for such customers in which she inserts LTF Promo code in credit card application resulting in a lifetime free card. Again I am a little bit hesitant about that fact so she whatsapped me her axis bank ID card with her photo and pressed me to apply without any hesitation. She also told me that you may also check that ltf status in application .pdf received in your email & if not found you may register complaint against her in axis bank. After that I applied for axis airtel card but till date no application .pdf received in my email address. Today another call is received from axis bank verification department requesting for kyc. I also questioned him regarding ltf status but he has no idea.

So my question is --> How to confirm which PROMO Code is inserted by agent in new Axis credit card application ??

Hi all, recently I received a call from unknown number. A lady on other side tell me that she is calling from AXIS bank & you are eligible for LTF airtel card. I denied that fact by telling her that airtel credit card is always a PRICED card but she insisted me that your credit score is above 800 due to which an offer is running for such customers in which she inserts LTF Promo code in credit card application resulting in a lifetime free card. Again I am a little bit hesitant about that fact so she whatsapped me her axis bank ID card with her photo and pressed me to apply without any hesitation. She also told me that you may also check that ltf status in application .pdf received in your email & if not found you may register complaint against her in axis bank. After that I applied for axis airtel card but till date no application .pdf received in my email address. Today another call is received from axis bank verification department requesting for kyc. I also questioned him regarding ltf status but he has no idea.

So my question is --> How to confirm which PROMO Code is inserted by agent in new Axis credit card application ??
There is no such way to insert promo code and get Ltf card … she was just trying to complete her target 😂 All such tactics they use to convince you for applying a cc … At the first step make sure not to proceed with any kind of application where you don’t feel safe or have concern over ur data breach … Always apply from the official website only.

Is your credit score really 800+ ?

There is no such way to insert promo code and get Ltf card … she was just trying to complete her target 😂 All such tactics they use to convince you for applying a cc … At the first step make sure not to proceed with any kind of application where you don’t feel safe or have concern over ur data breach … Always apply from the official website only.
If this is the case of Mis-selling, then what to do next ?? Also tell me how to stop current application process & remove current credit score enquiry ??

There is no such way to insert promo code and get Ltf card
Afaik there is an option for agent to select the pricing, whether it will be paid, fyf or ltf. I remember seeing it while applying for magnus last year. Kept asking agent to select ltf code and try but he didn't budge 😂. Not sure how to check it after applying.

Once the card is approved you can mail CC and check the pricing. Also I think you would receive the pricing info along with the card. If its not LTF dont activate it.

If this is the case of Mis-selling, then what to do next ?? Also tell me how to stop current application process & remove current credit score enquiry ??
Since you haven’t been approved any card so don’t worry much … next time be aware … If you have got the application number then call sbi card customer care and tell them to delete/ cancel your application… Credit enquiry can’t be removed dear.

Your application already processed. Now nothing can be done. You can't remove recent enquiry as you submitted your application by filling OTP.

Wait for card. You can know your membership fee after card get approved.

If you didn't wish to keep then don't active and place a closure request.

Afaik there is an option for agent to select the pricing, whether it will be paid, fyf or ltf. I remember seeing it while applying for magnus last year. Kept asking agent to select ltf code and try but he didn't budge 😂. Not sure how to check it after applying.

Once the card is approved you can mail CC and check the pricing. Also I think you would receive the pricing info along with the card. If its not LTF dont activate it.
I also remember a same incident with me in previous year. At that time agent called me to apply RBL Shoprite card and whatsapped me a screenshot of a dropdown menu of application in which all three options are present (paid,fyf & ltf). However at that time my application is declined by rbl bank due to internal policy criteria.

Ohh … acknowledged this new info 👍🏻

Your application already processed. Now nothing can be done. You can't remove recent enquiry as you submitted your application by filling OTP.

Wait for card. You can know your membership fee after card get approved.

If you didn't wish to keep then don't active and place a closure request.
At present my application is pending for physical aadhar kyc verification. I am thinking if my application is processed with a ltf lead code then I should move forward OR if agent processed my application with a fyf/paid lead code then I should refrain from physical aadhar kyc verification.

Since you haven’t been approved any card so don’t worry much … next time be aware … If you have got the application number then call sbi card customer care and tell them to delete/ cancel your application… Credit enquiry can’t be removed dear.
Sir my application is for axis airtel card & and not for sbi card. I already requested Customer care to tell me Lead code {ltf/fyf/paid} putted by that agent in my application but they are saying that they have no idea about that code but they are accepting this lead code phenomenon present in credit card applications processed through agent route.

Back