• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to do a car negotiation? How to use Acko drive quote:) Am i buying for 0 INR ?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Eight rounds of negotiations.... Got a deal 3 lakh cheaper for 16 lakh car.... Women should learn from you how to bargain.... You probably saved your car's lifetime worth of service money 💰
hahah thanks ! why not men too? I guess everyone should. Btw 3 Lakh was just off over car I paid with CC got over 3 Lakh points worth can be consider as 353000 rs around if i use in hotels

Riya

TF Ace
hahah thanks ! why not men too? I guess everyone should. Btw 3 Lakh was just off over car I paid with CC got over 3 Lakh points worth can be consider as 353000 rs around if i use in hotels
Americas Got Talent Wow GIF by Got Talent Global

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Wont karnataka govt take this savings back after 1 year when they force you pay to register car in karnataka?
40-50% car are from north side as people are working in IT and they have their car bought using BM number or normally. No one checks.
Aso govt says a car should'be in a state more than 1 year if it so then they have to register an pay tax there but before one year or in mid you can always cross state and come back right?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I think the right way to calculate the discount bargained is by comparing the normal price the dealer from which you bought was giving you vs the final price you paid. Saving taxes and circumventing the law to drive non registered car in karnataka is not really tax saving. Its more like tax evasion
Even if you don't consider the tax difference it is still saving a whopping of 2 Lakh, I also used my card which gives me around 3 Lakh return

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I think the right way to calculate the discount bargained is by comparing the normal price the dealer from which you bought was giving you vs the final price you paid. Saving taxes and circumventing the law to drive non registered car in karnataka is not really tax saving. Its more like tax evasion
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 11.16.15 AM.png
If you ask any north indian that's what they do even some people from the south side buy car from pondycherry which is among the cheapest RTO state.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 11.16.15 AM.png
If you ask any north indian that's what they do even some people from the south side buy car from pondycherry which is among the cheapest RTO state.
Upto you if you wanna carry like this. Not worth it for me when driving with family. I prefer full peace of mind and no high bp seeing traffic police at any checkpoint.

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Upto you if you wanna carry like this. Not worth it for me when driving with family. I prefer full peace of mind and no high bp seeing traffic police at any checkpoint.
Its peace of mind for us too it's good :) I understand it's all about preferences. This thread was to just show how to do bargain, its all personal preferences and how you can handle it. I would say just follow the RTO rules Thats it