• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to downgrade AXIS digital Liberty account to Easy Saving account?

bijandeb

TF Buzz
I have AXIS Liberty Account opened online with 15K but due to recent increase in MAB reqd 25K I want to downgrade it to SBEZY 5K MAB account. Can you suggest how to proceed with it?

There are tons of tricks to maintain the liberty account.. .... Its either maintain or spend...

Also debit card charges same as easy access... And you get quaterly vouchers... Plus 500rs weekend cashback pm.... Why u want to downgrade

I have AXIS Liberty Account opened online with 15K but due to recent increase in MAB reqd 25K I want to downgrade it to SBEZY 5K MAB account. Can you suggest how to proceed with it?
I don't find any benefit to maintaining such an account in Axis Bank. Better to close it. Open HDFC Savings Max account & you can get same benefit through Platinum DC.

I don't find any benefit to maintaining such an account in Axis Bank. Better to close it. Open HDFC Savings Max account & you can get same benefit through Platinum DC.
The benefit of Axis Liberty is
1. INR 750 voucher every quarter if you spend 60k in a quarter (i pay my HDFC cc bill payment).
2. You don't have to maintain 25k monthly if you can use that 25k to pay the CC bill payment.

It's optional you can open this account if you want a relationship with Axis Bank.

The benefit of Axis Liberty is
1. INR 750 voucher every quarter if you spend 60k in a quarter (i pay my HDFC cc bill payment).
2. You don't have to maintain 25k monthly if you can use that 25k to pay the CC bill payment.

It's optional you can open this account if you want a relationship with Axis Bank.
Also transferring money in ur own merchant account in paytm or phone merchant account works via upi for free...
U can add money in ur own kotak 811 account via netbanking /debit card... That will count as merchant transaction.. Can add money in paytm wallet and transfer back to account for free

Is It means 1th of every month first transfer 25k in Axis Account and then Add 25k in Kotak 811 with with Axis Debit Card??

Is this trick also attract ₹750 worth of voucher using this method??
Kotak811 doesn't allow you to add 25K in one go... Use Kotak+Paytm like this way only. @Batmanbaba correct me if anything wrong... Still, it's a headache. You have to do these transactions without any miss.

B
Kotak811 doesn't allow you to add 25K in one go... Use Kotak+Paytm like this way only. @Batmanbaba correct me if anything wrong... Still, it's a headache. You have to do these transactions without any miss.
But Kotak Allow to add minimum 1k to maximum 50k.

I just enter 100 to add funds option and i got this message appears.

We're sorry, but you are only allowed to deposit minimum of Rs.1000 through this mode of payment. Enter an amount between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 50000 to continue

B

But Kotak Allow to add minimum 1k to maximum 50k.

I just enter 100 to add funds option and i got this message appears.

We're sorry, but you are only allowed to deposit minimum of Rs.1000 through this mode of payment. Enter an amount between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 50000 to continue
Then good... Go with this account if you are comfortable transacting every month in this way...

Is It means 1th of every month first transfer 25k in Axis Account and then Add 25k in Kotak 811 with with Axis Debit Card??

Is this trick also attract ₹750 worth of voucher using this method??
No... It will not give.......it only gives on specific categories like food, grocery, travel, shopping

Just Make a 25k Transaction With Axis Debit Card And Kotak Merchant Is PayU Hope Everything Thing is Fine and not Charged for Non Mantinance Balance 😄

IMG_20220812_185115.jpg
By the way Making These Types Of Unnecessary Transaction Create Any Problem??
@Batmanbaba

So transferring money to own/friends merchant account and adding in Kotak 811 is only useful to make Axis Liberty 0 MAB Account Right??
If u use... Merchant account and pay via debit card.... Then u will get.... For transaction below 2000...there is i guess mdr charge below 1% and above 2000 it is around 1.3 or 1.4%

Its clearly written... Ecom pur... If its p2m for upi and ecom pur... Then its merchant transaction
Too many hazards... Is it not!!! :D It's better to make a FD of 1L & get zero balance account (same type of benefit except for quarterly gv) -- Prime Savings Account. If you ask your Axis Bank branch to convert your Liberty to Prime, they will be thrilled to do the conversion ;)

If anyone truly loves Axis Bank & its associates then they can opt for taking such a monthly hazard/load, else I believe it's a burden.

Back