• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to downgrade AXIS digital Liberty account to Easy Saving account?

bijandeb

TF Buzz
I have AXIS Liberty Account opened online with 15K but due to recent increase in MAB reqd 25K I want to downgrade it to SBEZY 5K MAB account. Can you suggest how to proceed with it?

You can add upto 50k in one transaction.... Per month... Three transactions/1.5lakh...whichever you exhaust first is the limit...
So If I Use Airtel Wallet CC Method 2 Times And 1 Time With Axis Debit Card.

I exhaust 3 attempts benifit worth 18k + 25k = 43k.

What about Indusind Account What Types of Limit and restrictions Indusind Have??

Because you also disscus about Indusind in some other threads.

Too many hazards... Is it not!!! :D It's better to make a FD of 1L & get zero balance account (same type of benefit except for quarterly gv) -- Prime Savings Account. If you ask your Axis Bank branch to convert your Liberty to Prime, they will be thrilled to do the conversion ;)

If anyone truly loves Axis Bank & its associates then they can opt for taking such a monthly hazard/load, else I believe it's a burden.
My friend is doing this from two years... Till date... Not a penny charged

So If I Use Airtel Wallet CC Method 2 Times And 1 Time With Axis Debit Card.

I exhaust 3 attempts benifit worth 18k + 25k = 43k.

What about Indusind Account What Types of Limit and restrictions Indusind Have??

Because you also disscus about Indusind in some other threads.
I dont know limit... But that is also a way.... As I dont have that account... And yes u calculate d correctly... Even if u add 1 rs 3 times... Ur limit is gone

I am amazed that axis has yet not closed all these options.... They always try to do things to piss their customers... Every month
Why do they change? After all, it's a secure way to earn MDR from customers... Axis Bank Management is run by money suckers nowadays. They don't have any vision to make this organization big. Almost every month, they are changing their charge/benefits to loot customer money. I am really pissed off :confused:

Why do they change? After all, it's a secure way to earn MDR from customers... Axis Bank Management is run by money suckers nowadays. They don't have any vision to make this organization big. Almost every month, they are changing their charge/benefits to loot customer money. I am really pissed off :confused:
Yes.... Too much negative vibes.... No bank increase charges every month...

Yes.... Too much negative vibes.... No bank increase charges every month...
Yes they do... Now, Axis is charging for VAS SMS (per SMS 25p) charges irrespective of earlier discontinuation. No other bank in India is looting this way. There is no option available now to stop chargeable VAS. Kind of mandatory thing from Axis side which is again a violation of RBI. I am not sure, how are they running business without having any issue.

Yes they do... Now, Axis is charging for VAS SMS (per SMS 25p) charges irrespective of earlier discontinuation. No other bank in India is looting this way. There is no option available now to stop chargeable VAS. Kind of mandatory thing from Axis side which is again a violation of RBI. I am not sure, how are they running business without having any issue.
Even if u have disabled sms alerts.... They are still charging...!!??

The benefit of Axis Liberty is
1. INR 750 voucher every quarter if you spend 60k in a quarter (i pay my HDFC cc bill payment).
2. You don't have to maintain 25k monthly if you can use that 25k to pay the CC bill payment.

It's optional you can open this account if you want a relationship with Axis Bank.
Can you please share how you pay HDFC CC bill to be eligible for 750 voucher every quarter?

Can you please share how you pay HDFC CC bill to be eligible for 750 voucher every quarter?
You don't get INR 750 worth of vouchers for paying for CC Bill. You get it for spending 60k quarterly on that account.
If you want to pay HDFC CC Bill with Liberty Account > Use Paytm as platform > Pay with Liberty Debit Card

p.s: I usually pay 25k each month on HDFC CC Bill Payment via Paytm.

You don't get INR 750 worth of vouchers for paying for CC Bill. You get it for spending 60k quarterly on that account.
If you want to pay HDFC CC Bill with Liberty Account > Use Paytm as platform > Pay with Liberty Debit Card

Thanks for sharing. That's is only I wanted to know whether wallet loads via Debit Card are counted as spends or not :) Since, its being counted, I'll upgrade from SBEZY to Liberty.

Seems many Paytm users are facing unnecessary charges on Paytm. In this case, you may do the same from Amazon Pay.

I am not sure whether CC payment will eligible you for quarterly gv as Axis site says you save to spend in the Food/Entertainment/Shopping/Travel category.

Has anyone got 5% weekend cashback on liberty debit card on paytm or other wallet loading? Or is it only for credit card bill payments on amazon or paytm using liberty debit card?

Back