• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to download BoB Snapdeal RuPay credit card

My BoB Snapdeal RuPay CC has been approved by BoB, to add to GPay I need last 6 digits of CC and MM/YY.
BoB Website is showing only last 3 digits xxx123 and no exp. date in MM/YY.
Is it possible to download this card from BoB Fin portal?

Register and login to the bobcard app.
They do allow you to see the full card number and other details.

My BoB Snapdeal RuPay CC has been approved by BoB, to add to GPay I need last 6 digits of CC and MM/YY.
BoB Website is showing only last 3 digits xxx123 and no exp. date in MM/YY.
Is it possible to download this card from BoB Fin portal?
Did you get it LTF or with fee of 250+gst

On BoB Card App, it will show you full card number as well as Expiry date and CVV. Just click on "Tap to view details". It will ask you to enter OTP sent on your registered Mobile Number. After entering that, you'll be able to see details.

When I applied using the link showed in Google results, it showed Easy, Select, Premier as LTF. and Eterna as paid. But if I select Snapdeal it shows ₹250

When I applied using the link showed in Google results, it showed Easy, Select, Premier as LTF. and Eterna as paid. But if I select Snapdeal it shows ₹250
First take any one from Easy/Select/Premier. Once you get that card, in a month or two probably, they'll offer other virtual BoB cards LTF. (Some people have been offered BoB HPCL Energy, some people have been offered Snapdeal card). Go for any one of those. Once a virtual card is generated, after a few days, they'll offer you the physical card with a one time of fee of around 100 + GST. You can get physical card, or you can choose not to. It's upto you. The virtual card will remain there LTF.

T
First take any one from Easy/Select/Premier. Once you get that card, in a month or two probably, they'll offer other virtual BoB cards LTF. (Some people have been offered BoB HPCL Energy, some people have been offered Snapdeal card). Go for any one of those. Once a virtual card is generated, after a few days, they'll offer you the physical card with a one time of fee of around 100 + GST. You can get physical card, or you can choose not to. It's upto you. The virtual card will remain there LTF.
Thanks bro. Nice technique. Will try

Back