• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get 2/3 month credit card statement

abhinav8296

TF Buzz
Mer ko kisi v bank ie bob/hdfc/axis etc ka credit card apply karna hai...card to card base pe...aur mera amazon pay icici credit card ke last 2 or 3 month ka statement upload karna hai.... but icici bank monthly ya fir annual statement hi provide karwate hain....to iss case me hum kaise 2 ya 3 month ka statement arrange kar payenge and upload kar payenge ? Please kindly support me🙏🏻

Mer ko kisi v bank ie bob/hdfc/axis etc ka credit card apply karna hai...card to card base pe...aur mera amazon pay icici credit card ke last 2 or 3 month ka statement upload karna hai.... but icici bank monthly ya fir annual statement hi provide karwate hain....to iss case me hum kaise 2 ya 3 month ka statement arrange kar payenge and upload kar payenge ? Please kindly support me🙏🏻
mail mein aata hai, check karo.

Go to i mobile click on manage card then statements then past statement and you will se your past statement Click on open.

If you're not able to view statement in drive pdf viewer i suggest you to use other apps like wps office because i was not able to drive pdf viewer so i used wps office. And when you click on open the file will get saved into you file manger.

OR
You can simply search on your email for statements. You will get password protected file but you can easily Remove them using free websites available on google.

OR
You can request statement from customer.care@icicibank.com (please verify the email once i don't remember their email properly)

Attachments

• 16563591807968200872035865044878.jpg
    16563591807968200872035865044878.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
Back