• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to get Apay card

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
I have applied for apy card and it got declined & 3 month more is left then i can apply again . mostly People get pre approval offer but i m having savings account with icici for 2 year .yet no offer in Icici or apay .. what should i do in next 3 month to increase my chances.
yes i have 3 cc of axis (90k ) ,2 cc of hdfc(20k) , 1 paytm sbi (20k ) .

I have applied for apy card and it got declined & 3 month more is left then i can apply again . mostly People get pre approval offer but i m having savings account with icici for 2 year .yet no offer in Icici or apay .. what should i do in next 3 month to increase my chances.

*Note:- I can't give you 100% guarantee these will work but it may help.

Before you proceed:
  1. Keep you savings account and amazon account same.
  2. Remove other numbers in amazon.
  3. Keep same phone number in you savings account and amazon account.
  4. Add your ICICI DC in you amazon account.
  5. Add other credit cards
  6. Try to add money using ICICI net banking & DC.
  7. Keep no enquires (At least 2 Months) before applying again.
  8. Apply during festive season.
  9. Keep utilization ratio low while applying.
Please suggest if anyone has more tips!....

Also go through same topic threads in our community for more members tips & experiences.

Point taken
1 ,2,3 - My all Accounts & amazon are one number.
4,5- I do one monthly transaction because in icici i have Rupay Platinum dc .
6- will try to Use my icici account more .i have been using it quite less .
7- Yeah i will be refraining from any Enquiry for 2-3 month .
9- 270+40+20= 330K . BUT ACTUALLY ITS 90+20+20= 130..so even if i use all its still gonna be way less than 30% . but yeah i will not use
. Thanks . really appreciate it

All you need to do,
In Amazon, shop frequently (even smaller amounts) using payment method, icici net banking..
Keeping icici and Amazon account mobile number same helps.
Even though not compulsory, having Prime account enhances the chances of approval and good credit limit.

All the best

I had some 1L around FD money and a 3 year old Gold savings ICICI account with no CIBIL history when I got approved for apay CC. Back then I didn't even knew that CIBIL matters while applying for a cc application 😂
But I had a pretty old Amazon account with 3-4 prime renewals and lots of shopping.

First get any CC of ICICI, you will get pre-approved offer in Amazon app once you are added to their list. From what I've seen the pre-approved offers have been sent only to those who already have ICICI CC.

First get any CC of ICICI, you will get pre-approved offer in Amazon app once you are added to their list. From what I've seen the pre-approved offers have been sent only to those who already have ICICI CC.
& how Will i get Any other icici cc. called them for card to card apply they said 1.2 lakh limit even to apply for any card.

Nothing special, just tell that you want to apply for CC (Platinum LTF) then ask for C2C option and tell them your highest limit card when they inquire further.

All you need to do,
In Amazon, shop frequently (even smaller amounts) using payment method, icici net banking..
Keeping icici and Amazon account mobile number same helps.
Even though not compulsory, having Prime account enhances the chances of approval and good credit limit.

All the best
U mean amazon prime ?
Will Fd backed cc works too ?

Yes. Many people have got Apay based on FD core card. I have got both Apay and Coral on the basis of FD backed Platinum without any CIBIL hit.
So you are saying if i do say FD of 50 k . And get fd based card ..
Then i should apply for apay
But how ?
1 - customer care
2 - via amazon
3 how much should i wait before applying & getting fd based card .
And limit with be merge or seprate & apay will be there

So you are saying if i do say FD of 50 k . And get fd based card ..
Then i should apply for apay
But how ?
1 - customer care
2 - via amazon
3 how much should i wait before applying & getting fd based card .
And limit with be merge or seprate & apay will be there
On Amazon. Wait for get your card in 60 seconds banner. It will ask for existing card details and amazon card will be generated instantly.

3 months after getting FD card. Use your fd card regularly on Amazon in this period.

Limit will be same or different. Can't say anything

Back