• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Apay from ICICI secured card

I recently opened a secured ICICI platinum chip credit card with 50,000 FD. just curious if I would be able to get the APay credit card in the future on basis of the secured credit card. Please suggest me things to do based on your experience.

@IamTRoy4 I have Read your answers regarding this. Could you help me with a guide regarding this?

Thanks in advance.

I recently opened a secured ICICI platinum chip credit card with 50,000 FD. just curious if I would be able to get the APay credit card in the future on basis of the secured credit card. Please suggest me things to do based on your experience.

@IamTRoy4 I have Read your answers regarding this. Could you help me with a guide regarding this?

Thanks in advance.
If you get a pre-approved offer on Amazon for Apay card while applying use your existing ICICI Platinum Chip secured card details.

Since you have savings account and FD, Just check with customer care. That is how my wife got Apay card.

Else order two or three items in amazon, you will be prequalified. this is the way i got.

Thanks in advance.
It's hit and miss now

U have to wait 6 month to 9 or even 12

Since you have savings account and FD, Just check with customer care. That is how my wife got Apay card.

Else order two or three items in amazon, you will be prequalified. this is the way i got.
Could you please elaborate on that? Like for how many days did you maintain the savings account and FD and then asked for the card through customer care?

Back