• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Axis Card easily

The answer of this question is not known by anyone..... Even high end accounts like privelage account are getting credit card applications rejected.... People with 800 cibil are getting rejected..... And students with no income are getting cards approved.....

So nobody knows how to get a axis card....

I have applied for Axis bank credit cards many times but got rejected.

How to get them easilty
If you have a salary slip or ITR(showing decent income) as an income proof, it should not be difficult to get an axis card approved. My father applied for Axis Ace credit card on the basis of his ITR, and was approved without any difficulties. He does not have an account in Axis Bank. If you do not have an income proof and and Axis bank account, then I think, it depends on your luck. Keep applying for Axis Bank cards with the recommended interval of 3 months in between, or wait for a pre qualified offer on the Flipkart App. I neither have an income proof or a bank account in axis bank. I applied 3-4 times for an Axis card on its portal and on Flipkart app. After that, I was finally approved for an LTF Flipkart CC. I think that my luck was with me at that time. Cause I applied for LTF Flipkart CC not even a month after the rejection of my previous Axis CC application. Still, I got approved for it without any income proof, or an IPV.

But my woes did not end here. I got a puny limit of Rs. 15000. Now, I am left waiting for a pre approved offer of CC limit increase on my Flipkart card(which I heard is difficult to get). But there are a few silver linings in my case as my Flipkart CC is LTF, and I have got Airtel Axis card issued on the basis of my existing Flipkart card. And I am extracting the full potential of accelerated cashback on it.

How to get them easilty
Here Are Some Ways By Which You Can Get A CC From Axis Bank Easily

1. Axis Burgundy Account : If You Open A Axis Burgundy Account Within 6 Months You Are Eligible For LTF Select CC.

2. Apply Using Form 16 / ITR : By Using This Method You'll Easily Get CC From Any Bank

How to get them easilty

Use Freecharge app and apply for the Freecharge credit card. You will be approved without any income check, only a good cibil score required.

Tried and tested after they rejected my application for Flipkart card in the last sale when everyone was receiving the card.

Use Freecharge app and apply for the Freecharge credit card. You will be approved without any income check, only a good cibil score required.

Tried and tested after they rejected my application for Flipkart card in the last sale when everyone was receiving the card.
how much should be your CIBIL ..?

With Axis, it's better to apply via C2C. I wouldn't risk for first applications with Axis. I had applied twice within a gap of 3 months and it was rejected on both instances. It's been almost 6 months since I got my first credit card. Now, every other day I am receiving calls from axis to take their card. I just recently applied for one from SBI. So I will apply for AirTel after some months.

If you have good credit history(2cc's with min. 50k limit)of at-least 1+Yr (with 765+cibil) you can try applying through bajaj Market App or Paisa bazaar they are offering Axis my zone & Flipkart without income documents. I just got one for my sister, good thing was no hard inquiry was done

Here Are Some Ways By Which You Can Get A CC From Axis Bank Easily

1. Axis Burgundy Account : If You Open A Axis Burgundy Account Within 6 Months You Are Eligible For LTF Select CC.

2. Apply Using Form 16 / ITR : By Using This Method You'll Easily Get CC From Any Bank
Does that Select CC remain LTF , even if you downgrade or close your Axis Account?

Back