• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth Credit Card Easily Approved

Ok, So few days back i also thought to get IDFC Wealth Credit card after seeing threads on getting wealth card, just to add IDFC card to my portfolio. (will be using for sales & offers, considering the devaluations)
Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 3.53.02 PM.png
My Current Portfolio:
SBI Cashback - Jan 2023
Axis Neo LTF - Sept 2023
HDFC Millenia LTF - Dec 2023
ICICI Dual Sapphiro LTF- Jan 2024
BOB Premier Rupay LTF - March 2024
HDFC Tata Neu Infinity FYF - June 2024
AU IXIGO LTF - June 2024
IDFC Wealth LTF - Got Approved

Current Cibil: 763 (Reduced from 771 this month due to high utilization (5%))
Credit Age: 3 Years
Highest Limit: HDFC Millenia : 5.12 L

On 28 June, I filled online application through Cashkaro ( will be getting 1K rewards ) , application id got generated, completed vkyc. on 29 June, home address verification done (1PM) , received approval message and card details ( 2:30PM).

Existing Relation: I hold 10k MAB SB account with IDFC since Jan 2024 (not much transactions, maintaining MAB only)

Details Filled during Application Process: I applied via C2C, selected HDFC Bank and leave the variant box Blank, added limit 5.12L, added salary 3.1L ( actual <1.5)

No documentations asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we do C2C when applying online?? I thought that was only applicable in offline
Yes online C2C is possible
Office is in Bangalore, but residence is in Tier 2 city in Tamilnadu.
not sure give it a try but as per my knowledge when you have a Wow card then getting Wealth is difficult
Apply for a new IDFC Card and see the options you are getting if you are getting Select/Millenia/Classic with a 3L+ limit take it otherwise stop it you will get a call from them the next day and ask them for your desired card.

Yes online C2C is possible

not sure give it a try but as per my knowledge when you have a Wow card then getting Wealth is difficult
Apply for a new IDFC Card and see the options you are getting if you are getting Select/Millenia/Classic with a 3L+ limit take it otherwise stop it you will get a call from them the next day and ask them for your desired card.
Was showing Wealth with 10L limit, applied, VKYC completed. Lets see.

Is this difficult now to get IDFC Wealth?
I remember getting mine in 2021, those were really early days for IDFC Wealth and mine was processed easily on C2C basis with the bank directly.
It still holds the highest CL in my CC portfolio ~ 18Lks.(initial CL was 9.2 Lks I believe and got 2 auto increase via whatsapp notification).

Any update? I just applied now in Hyderabad
they replied with some default email ...

Please be informed that the credit card is granted according to the bank's policy terms and conditions. The application submitted is entirely based on the bank's terms and conditions and eligibility criteria, which may or may not result in the desired credit card variant and limit.

they replied with some default email ...

Please be informed that the credit card is granted according to the bank's policy terms and conditions. The application submitted is entirely based on the bank's terms and conditions and eligibility criteria, which may or may not result in the desired credit card variant and limit.
Which card did you use for C2C & salary entered ?

For most of the cases IDFC wealth is a luck based gamble.
I know people getting it for low salary and low CL for c2c
At the other hand it gets rejected for people with high salary or itr without any proper justification.
However, holding an account with IDFC I believe really helps for the wealth card.

Finally received the CC on 2nd August and today 5th aug received the dreamfolks privilege Card. Thanks to TF community and @Anindya98 . Attached is what received along with dreamfolks card

Attachments

• IMG_20240805_175219.webp
    IMG_20240805_175219.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
What was credit limit on your regalia & age of credit card ?
What salary did you enter in IDFC website ?
Generally speaking either a good bank CC like hdfc, amex, Stan c , Axis etc and with 5L CL or above will do the trick.
And you may enter 36L. income in the application..
Ultimately your cibil profile dictates it

Last edited:
Finally received the CC on 2nd August and today 5th aug received the dreamfolks privilege Card. Thanks to TF community and @Anindya98 . Attached is what received along with dreamfolks card
Congrats on the card.
I am also joining your club very soon. Waiting for my Select account to get upgraded to Wealth before requesting a Card Upgrade without LE.

Back