• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get axis magnus

Ameen

TF Buzz
Is it possible to get axis magnus pre approved by opening priority savings account in axis and by showing good transaction history for 6 months? If not please suggest me a better way to get it

I got my first credit card (pre approved) last month from hdfc with 60k limit
(hdfc business money back )

Is it possible to get axis magnus pre approved by opening priority savings account in axis and by showing good transaction history for 6 months? If not please suggest me a better way to get it

Go to a branch and give them this condition, if I get magnus, I will open priority and maintain whatever balance criteria is there. Otherwise you are losing on a potential customer.

I don’t think there is any harm in trying above, but don’t open priority account without having the card or a written confirmation.

Other approaches are there but it will take more time, given your existing limit is too low.

If you have a decent ITR (>18L) then you can directly apply with your income documents.

Only two ways are there.

Either Salary credit of 1.5L per month
Or Existing card limit of ₹4L and above

If you've any one of these, you can easily get Magnus. Otherwise not.
If you have existing Axis card with 2L+ limit, then also you may get pre-approved Magnus(not sure shot - but a chance).
I had the option of pre-approved Magnus when I got LE till 2.5L on my Flipkart card

I fou
Go to a branch and give them this condition, if I get magnus, I will open priority and maintain whatever balance criteria is there. Otherwise you are losing on a potential customer.

I don’t think there is any harm in trying above, but don’t open priority account without having the card or a written confirmation.

Other approaches are there but it will take more time, given your existing limit is too low.

If you have a decent ITR (>18L) then you can directly apply with your income documents.
I doubt that bank will bend backwards for a Priority account. But no harm in trying.

This maybe a personal question but how much do you make in a month. If your income range (in net salary) is closer to 1-2 lacs in a month. Then I don't see any reason why you won't get Magnus.

Back