• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

Last edited:
is there any easy way to find the total spend without going through individual credit crd statements ?
You just need to go through 6 credit card statements (for 6 months) - you can use your mail, or SMS search as well for alerts about your statement generation. If you use cred, it gives an easy view as well - you can try that.

Does sending email for LE or upgrade result in a hard inquiry on credit report?
No it doesn’t, as the bank already has your credit card details and history if your CC spends etc. To my knowledge a hard inquiry is done only when a new credit source is requested.

I have 6 month old regalia LTF card for 3L limit. But I have amazon pay credit card with limit of 6.7L. Also I just recently joined a new job with gross salary of 45L. What is the best way to get infinia card?

I have also applied for magnus card last week, waiting for that approval status now.

Hi everyone,

Excited to discover this amazing forum. This is my first post on this forum.

I have the following cards:
HDFC Regalia - 7.4 lakh limit
ICICI Amazon Pay - 10.9 Lakh linit
ICICI Rubyx - 10.9 lakh limit
Axis Magnus - 10 lakh limit

As a businessman, I don’t have a high ITR. But I do have a running business loan with HDFC for an amount of nearly 3.2 cr.

I sent a mail to their Greviance mail I’d, but they replied with the ITR criteria. Is there a way for me to upgrade to DCB or Infinia?

Hi everyone,

Excited to discover this amazing forum. This is my first post on this forum.

I have the following cards:
HDFC Regalia - 7.4 lakh limit
ICICI Amazon Pay - 10.9 Lakh linit
ICICI Rubyx - 10.9 lakh limit
Axis Magnus - 10 lakh limit

As a businessman, I don’t have a high ITR. But I do have a running business loan with HDFC for an amount of nearly 3.2 cr.

I sent a mail to their Greviance mail I’d, but they replied with the ITR criteria. Is there a way for me to upgrade to DCB or Infinia?
Try them to enhance your limit over 8 lakh then request…

I am helpful to this forum. My regalia was successfully upgraded to DCB(First year free and then chargeable).

I had: HDFC regalia with a 7L Credit limit
Owned for: 2 years

Sent an email to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com requesting them to upgrade to Infinia first. They denied the request to upgrade to Infinia however agreed to offer me an upgrade to DCB(First year free and then chargeable). All they had asked for was the scanned copy of the upgrade form. No payslips or any other documentation was required.

Thank you again :)

I am helpful to this forum. My regalia was successfully upgraded to DCB(First year free and then chargeable).

I had: HDFC regalia with a 7L Credit limit
Owned for: 2 years

Sent an email to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com requesting them to upgrade to Infinia first. They denied the request to upgrade to Infinia however agreed to offer me an upgrade to DCB(First year free and then chargeable). All they had asked for was the scanned copy of the upgrade form. No payslips or any other documentation was required.

Thank you again :)
I guess Credit Limit is the key here. I have been trying hard to increase the CL on my Regalia card with the sole intention of upgrading to DCB, but I’m being denied despite having good monthly income. One reason I could understand is the age of my regalia, it’s just 7 months old & May be they will consider my request for LE after I complete a year or so :/

I guess Credit Limit is the key here. I have been trying hard to increase the CL on my Regalia card with the sole intention of upgrading to DCB, but I’m being denied despite having good monthly income. One reason I could understand is the age of my regalia, it’s just 7 months old & May be they will consider my request for LE after I complete a year or so :/
Yes time is the key. I just checked the credit limit history of my card. I got this card issued in Sept 2021 with a limit of 3.5L and then got the limit upgrade to 7L straight in May 2022. So roughly 9 months it took them to increase the limit on my card. While writing this here I just realized my regalia is not 2 years old but about 1.6 years :). Good luck to you :)

Yes time is the key. I just checked the credit limit history of my card. I got this card issued in Sept 2021 with a limit of 3.5L and then got the limit upgrade to 7L straight in May 2022. So roughly 9 months it took them to increase the limit on my card. While writing this here I just realized my regalia is not 2 years old but about 1.6 years :). Good luck to you :)
I don’t think they have consistent norms. My Regalia was issues in 2018 at a limit of 3.2 lakhs.
Got LE to 7.4 lakhs last year. Annual usage is in the range of 6-8 lakhs.
also got a DCB upgrade last year, but did not avail that.

Now, no LE/LTF/card upgrade offers.

HDFC has really started to annoy me.

Cool, what was your usage pattern during this period?

Using this method even i got upgraded to Infinia by emailing directly to grievance redressal.
My old card was business regalia with a limit of 8.19L new hdfc Infinia card just got delivered today.
I don't think the requirement for 10L limit in existing card is important as i have got approval without 10L limit.

Back