• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,117
Last edited:

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I dont know why but for the first time ever I kind of badly wanted to specific card (Infinia) to the point that I obsessively followed up but they didn't even give me options or reasons why I am not eligible. Just said cant upgrade. Had I known this would be the case, would have asked HDFC to upgrade me to Infinia back when they were giving it out like biscuit samples in big bazaar (occasionally come across random chintu pintu on twitter flaunting Infinia, along with hazaar other cards as if it is a competition). I just loved the hassle free experience of 15 years. So now having decided to stop using DCB (unable to generate pin even after 2 weeks) I want to move on. But whenever I see a post where HDFC has upgraded someone to Infinia, I feel a bit sad and angry, to the point I want to open some savings account with a sizable deposit and close it at the earliest possible time just to tell them this is for spitting on my loyalty.

Try this for generating DCB if IVRS is not working (same happened for me): I am also a CC only customer
1) Call support (dedicated Diners/Infinia - 18002663310 current as of Sept 20,2022 - please verify this from back of card) and tell them that IVRS is not working for you. They'll transfer you to some menu on call and then generate a random PIN. The executive remains on call as well, so I dont know how safe it was, hence random.
2) Call IVRS again and generate pin again and use the pin you actually want. This time IVRS will work.
3) Go to netbanking -> pay -> cards . On right side, you will see add credit card, add it using pin. For me DOB + OTP did not work as I did not receive any OTP.

PS: If this works for you, we can move this to informational thread, maybe save time of others.

Last edited:

SmartSave

TF Premier
Requesting help from experienced Member(s),
Started HDFC relationship with a Preferred Account & Infinia LTF (8L) limit 6-7 years ago and 2-3 yrs later, with relevant spends, got offered an upgrade to 10L limit.
Till 6 months back, was getting upgrade offer to Infinia Metal FYF. (Avg. annual spends are 12L+ on Infinia, regardless)

Didn't care much back then, but now, wishing to upgrade to Metal (primarily for dem metal feels) but unable to get upgrade offer through the regular channel.
1. What is the best course-of-action to pursue this silly request ?
2. Is the Metal variant worthy of the accompanying FYF condition or should i stay content with LTF Infinia plastic ?
3. Any updates on Infinia Reserve from our distinguished community ?

Cheers !!

Consider yourself lucky and don't chase the metal. Stick to LTF card as Infinia LTF is not easy. Metal quality is inferior to OneCard (get one if you want for feels).

When and if Infinia Reserve launches, you can then chase that. For now grab the limit enhancement offers if you get as that might come handy when Reserve launches.

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I swear I was just about to ask the same question.

Have had a DCB LTF for 10 months now, but got myself a Tata Neu Infinity FYF right after that for UPI purposes. And no LE since then! Does anybody have any insight on this?
@anirban.choudhury @SSV
mostly yes.. had seen one post on Twitter in which multiple ppl told this.. but some who just got 2nd card after like 10-12 months when ur due for le they got their le.. maybe after this they wont get.

majority comments were that they haven't got le after a 2nd card

attached twitter post link kindly see and let me also know if im wrong or something different is there bcuz last when i saw found the above thing what i have mentioned

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_035708.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_035708.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 14

hbajaj052

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
CA
I recently applied for HDFC bank credit card through C2C at which point I did not have this knowledge and made an application for Regalia on Citi Card 11.35L, got business regalia with 4L limit, now is there a way around to get Infinia?

@TechnoFino Please guide

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I recently applied for HDFC bank credit card through C2C at which point I did not have this knowledge and made an application for Regalia on Citi Card 11.35L, got business regalia with 4L limit, now is there a way around to get Infinia?

@TechnoFino Please guide
no, you have to wait for limit enhancement offer from HDFC, or you may close your card and apply for Infinia... but confirm from your bank before closing regalia.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am holding Regalia First LTF with 5.5 lac limit for the last 7 years but never offered upgrade.. will this work for me If I try for DCB.. also as I my current regalia is LTF will HDFC offer DCB too LTF if request for upgrade

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
got my DCB to INFI with limit enhancement
not free though, however if you cannot spend 10L on INFI
this card is not meant for you
why not ? u get RP worth 12.5k on renewal . So practically you're paying GST to hold Infania

It make sense to hold this card even if u pay the renewal fees every year.
You can easily extract more value from this card which offset the GST part that u pay to hold this card

HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Done!
I have HDFC Regalia LTF with 6.79L limit and with a credit score of 720+. I recently sent this form to Chennai office but they declined by request saying that I did not meet some internal policies.

Is there any other way to get either DCB or Infinia?