• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get IndusInd tiger credit card

Kapil620

TF Neo
How to apply for IndusInd tiger credit card ?
Whenever I apply for IndusInd credit cards I am never shown option for tiger credit card .

Thanks in advance

I hope they add more options for transfer to airmiles. Vistara is going out soon. Air-India on the other hand will make a nice addition.

Guyss... I've been using legend cc I'd like to upgrade it to tiger cc Is it possible now? limit is 88k

Guyss... I've been using legend cc I'd like to upgrade it to tiger cc Is it possible now? limit is 88k
This card is a co- branded card which IndusInd Bank does not issue. I already confirmed this.

It is issued by Bajaj finance and if you contact Bajaj finance to apply for it, they will keep on hounding you for loans for the rest of your life.
What is worse, they will not even give you the card

Last edited:
This card is a co- branded card which IndusInd Bank does not issue. I already confirmed this.

It is issued by Bajaj finance and if you contact Bajaj finance to apply for it, they will keep on hounding you for loans for the rest of your life.
What is worse, they will not even give you the card
I was not pre approved for TIGER CC but rest all cards are pre approved like legend,Qatar,eazydinner,business etc

What should I do to get TIGER CC ?

Is there any special eligibility for this CC ? (Can self employed get this cc ?

What is the validity of PRIORITY PASS provided with this ? Like sbi elite cc PRIORITY PASS is free for only two YEARS

I was not pre approved for TIGER CC but rest all cards are pre approved like legend,Qatar,eazydinner,business etc

What should I do to get TIGER CC ?

Is there any special eligibility for this CC ? (Can self employed get this cc ?

What is the validity of PRIORITY PASS provided with this ? Like sbi elite cc PRIORITY PASS is free for only two YEARS
Link on Spend Wisely video on YouTube, about IndusInd tiger

Link on Spend Wisely video on YouTube, about IndusInd tiger
Tried appling for Tiger credit card but got error-
We already have an application with the given details. Kindly resume to continue.

Sent a mail to Indusind bank & got reply from Indusind bank -

We wish to confirm as you are already holding legend credit with Indusind bank.
As per Bank policy, customer cannot hold multiple credit cards hence you are facing issue while generating fresh application.

Any workaround for this? Looking for Tiger credit card.
@SSV @vaibhav111 @drsel @HumorSimpson @m4b

Tried appling for Tiger credit card but got error-
We already have an application with the given details. Kindly resume to continue.

Sent a mail to Indusind bank & got reply from Indusind bank -

We wish to confirm as you are already holding legend credit with Indusind bank.
As per Bank policy, customer cannot hold multiple credit cards hence you are facing issue while generating fresh application.

Any workaround for this? Looking for Tiger credit card.
@SSV @vaibhav111 @drsel @HumorSimpson @m4b
Indusind is allowing only one card per person
So you need to close your Legend card wait for 6 months and apply for Tiger.

Or Apply in the name of your spouse or family member who doesn't have any IndusInd card

Indusind is allowing only one card per person
So you need to close your Legend card wait for 6 months and apply for Tiger.

Or Apply in the name of your spouse or family member who doesn't have any IndusInd card
Ok. I thought many people have both.
Is it possible to upgrade legend to tiger?

Back