• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Infinia or the DinersClubBlack(even paid variant) if I do not have any relationship with HDFC Bank to the date?

avijha

TF Buzz
Do I stand a chance? Would prefer Infinia if possible and I'm ready to pay the annual charge. I'm a salaried person with 50L+ ITR but I don't have single card from HDFC neither a bank account. I have other bank cards, some with 15-18 Lakh Credit Limit too if that helps IDK.
If it's possible to get one then how do I apply I tried using there apply online but it suggests me basic cards my credit score also falls in excellent bracket.

Reactions: SSV
Go to a branch and negotiate. You should get DCB paid atleast if you can open an Imperia account with them and offer initial cheque of 10L.

Go to a branch and negotiate. You should get DCB paid atleast if you can open an Imperia account with them and offer initial cheque of 10L.
with a 50+L ITR he doesn't need to open a bank account, just go to the branch and tell them you want the card and show your ITR, they will do the rest.

Apply at the branch with 45 lacs ITR.
Don't get trapped into ULIPs or any other long term insurance policy

Don't take DCB, the joining benefits don't compensate the joining fee and have no real cash value

Wow If I have to do this for DCB then what about INFINIA? Should I just forget it at this point? 🤣

My
Don't take DCB, the joining benefits don't compensate the joining fee and have no real cash value
expenses are way more than waiver so not really worried about fees and first time fee doesn't really matter also I'm all for the accelerated reward on GVs which remains somewhat consistent unlike axis on gyftr.

with a 50+L ITR he doesn't need to open a bank account, just go to the branch and tell them you want the card and show your ITR, they will do the rest.
Infinia is an invite only card. It's not easy to get even if you satisfy the salary criteria.

Wow If I have to do this for DCB then what about INFINIA? Should I just forget it at this point?
You should negotiate for Infinia with Imperia and initial investment. Whereas DCB you can apply without accont on salary or c2c.

You should negotiate for Infinia with Imperia and initial investment. Whereas DCB you can apply without accont on salary or c2c.
Appreciate it, gonna put some effort now. BTW can it be done without visiting any branch? Like online maybe? 🤔

Appreciate it, gonna put some effort now. BTW can it be done without visiting any branch? Like online maybe? 🤔
nope, infinia is invite only so you gotta do it the manual way, do not let them sell you some ulip or other bs, if they decline go to another branch.

NTB can get infinia if you apply offline with required salary. Do not fall into ULIPs. Negotiate with branch head directly. Don't even talk to lower staff.

Back