• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

Trick worked. Recently my Apay card approved with 2.5 lakh limit without income proof. After few days applied for Expressions card through iMobile app. It got delivered in 4 days. I used this card for few transactions then started calling to customer service to cancel and upgrade to icici platinum lifetime free card. I faced 3-4 rejections. They said we cannot upgrade as it is a new card. One person said you cannot upgrade using expressions card. I have been charged joining fees and GST. At last on 5th or 6th call , he said to don't cancel expressions card as it has 3reward points and you don't get any lounge access with platinum card etc. I said no need of lounge access. Then he accepted and said to pay my outstanding first to cancel and upgrade. I paid my outstanding on the call, he waited for me. He also said my joining fees will be reversed. Then he transferred my call to cancellation department. Another person joined and he too saying benefits of expressions card. But i denied . Then he took my request to cancel the expressions card and upgrade to icici platinum ltf card. After 3-5 days my new card delivered.

So keep calling until you get a perfect person to do the job.

All the best.
Which card is showing in your net banking? Because same process I had followed for platinum and approved. But in imobile it is showing platinum visa but in net banking it is showing corel visa. Is this happen you the same? Or platinum is showing.

I had some trouble but got the MMT platinum based on Coral via Twitter support. Then after a month of follow up via twitter and email, got the coral rupay too(mirror of coral visa) had to paid fee for both visa and rupay but closed the visa one after i get a call for LTF coral. application is pending for more than 2 weeks now. Currently have amazon pay, mmt platinum, Platinum (got via manual application on ITR, VKYC, search on google icici "lifetime free credit card" and click on top ad and show interest) and Coral Rupay(upgrade) so 4 cards are active and one Coral LTF application is pending.
was there cibil enquiry for platinum card?

Any main difference between these two ?
You got any MMT voucher with signature card ?
We get Dreamfolks membership card with Signature which they give only with Sapphiro card. Not even Rubyx. 1 complimentary international lounge access and spa session per year with that.

Also domestic lounge list is better for MMT Signature card. Very few lounges are eligible in MMT Platinum list.

Yes I do got MMT Holidays voucher but it is of no use so threw that away. However they give 1500 MMT MyCash after 2 months which is useful. There is no capping to use MMT Mycash

While applying for ICICI Platinum Credit card online, I am getting msg of eligibility for LTF Premium Credit Card - MU Signature. which card is this?

Attachments

• image_picker528503828736832627.jpg
    image_picker528503828736832627.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 58
Back