• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

Convert your Expressions Card to Platinum by Calling them and tell that I want to close my Expression CC reason annual charge after that they take your request. Now wait for a call from there side in which they ask you for confirmation to close cc in this call you say you want Platinum CC reason annual charge they will take your closure request and also platinum cc request after that wait for 1-2 working days it automatically issued.
My Amazon Pay CC Limit is just 80k,if I take that expression card first and on basis of that if I get Platinum ,will that card be eligible for LIMIT Enhancement ,because I don't want to stick with just 80k for Lifetime

My Amazon Pay CC Limit is just 80k,if I take that expression card first and on basis of that if I get Platinum ,will that card be eligible for LIMIT Enhancement ,because I don't want to stick with just 80k for Lifetime
Even Amazon Pay CC eligible for LE, people's got jump up to 300%. I've using coral for 9 months no LE still. ICICI is weird.

Recently I applied for the Expression credit card using my a pay card. Today in my inbox I saw "Congratulations! Your ICICI Bank Card application is approved" and when I go to my dashboard, I saw something strange that's, the card I see is "INTERMILES ICICI BANK CORAL CREDIT CARD" which has a joining and annual fee of 1,250. I've got no use with it as I'm not a traveller. It seems like their credit cards are out of stock and they are simply giving the cards that nobody is interested in 😂

What should I do now? Can I ask them to provide a platinum credit card? :unsure:

Attachments

• card.png
    card.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 57
Recently I applied for the Expression credit card using my a pay card. Today in my inbox I saw "Congratulations! Your ICICI Bank Card application is approved" and when I go to my dashboard, I saw something strange that's, the card I see is "INTERMILES ICICI BANK CORAL CREDIT CARD" which has a joining and annual fee of 1,250. I've got no use with it as I'm not a traveller. It seems like their credit cards are out of stock and they are simply giving the cards that nobody is interested in 😂

What should I do now? Can I ask them to provide a platinum credit card? :unsure:
Update: I've called them and conveyed my queries. They told me that I couldn't upgrade from a pay. But then the cancellation team said to me that I got an Expression card not an Intermiles card and was bombarding me with its benefits but I stayed strong 😅 and finally she agreed to gimme a platinum card.

It happened to me also.

Update: I've called them and conveyed my queries. They told me that I couldn't upgrade from a pay. But then the cancellation team said to me that I got an Expression card not an Intermiles card and was bombarding me with its benefits but I stayed strong 😅 and finally she agreed to gimme a platinum card.
Can you please share the customer care number, where you called?

Here it’s confirmed with customer care we can easily upgrade from expression to any other card only after 3 months if any one upgraded before 3 months that’s pure luck.
Credit limit based on existing expression card.
Upto 50k platinum
50 to 100k coral card
100k to 250k ruby
250k to 500k saphhiro
And above 500k emerald
A sweet person and very knowledgable in icici customer care I have ever interacted.
After upgrade (after 3 months) will the card be LTF?

I was able to upgrade my Amazon Pay Card to a MMT Signature Card on call with customer service. I did not apply for the Expressions card, but I did somehow get both the Platinum and Signature MMT cards, even though I asked just for the Signature.
Can you please share the customer care number, through which i can try to apply for icici platinum card only?

I have a simple query.... If I get a fd based platinum card of icici.... Will I get pre approved offers for other icici cards...??? In how many time can I upgrade it to mmt card..???

Back