• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

I have a simple query.... If I get a fd based platinum card of icici.... Will I get pre approved offers for other icici cards...??? In how many time can I upgrade it to mmt card..???
10001% NO!
I have hold there FD Based CC for about 1.5 years and then closed at that time they were giving me other Offers but Not CC!

You can upgrade to MMT but when you close the Card (FD) then automatically MMT will also be closed!

10001% NO!
I have hold there FD Based CC for about 1.5 years and then closed at that time they were giving me other Offers but Not CC!

You can upgrade to MMT but when you close the Card (FD) then automatically MMT will also be closed!
If we take apay card using platinum card... Many people have got apay using their existing platinum cards... Even fd ones... And then if we close platinum.. Then will apay also get closed...??? I guess the apay we get is unsecured one....

If we take apay card using platinum card... Many people have got apay using their existing platinum cards... Even fd ones... And then if we close platinum.. Then will apay also get closed...??? I guess the apay we get is unsecured one....
Yes you Apay will be unsecured one and you can close you Platinum card after that.

No Amazon Pay will not be closed! You will just get Amazon Pay CC on basis of your existing ICICI Secured Card (Relationship)

Quest.
I'm not able to use icici discount offer through mmt card on make my trip?
But I'm able to avail icici offers through expression card/coral why so?
Is it with me or I'm doing something wrong?

Quest.
I'm not able to use icici discount offer through mmt card on make my trip?
But I'm able to avail icici offers through expression card/coral why so?
Is it with me or I'm doing something wrong?
U should get it. Don't know what's wrong in ur case.. maybe u can try a replacement card or something like dat or call care of mmt

I tried icici care and came to know that they're ready to issue me emerald but not cards on emirates network as it is not available by calling care.. they have no option it seems..

I tried icici care and came to know that they're ready to issue me emerald but not cards on emirates network as it is not available by calling care.. they have no option it seems..
Update : emirates cards can be applied by showing interest in website, later when they call they take up request, however they don't give direct approval like other icici card to card applications. In fact what she said me is.. they take up request for upgrade but it is decided by bank!

Created an account just to thank team Technofino and all the geeks in this thread. Got my Platinum Chip card through this workaround, where they were rejecting my fresh applications. Thanks and cheers!

Back