• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get SBI Lifetime Free Credit Card?

hgupta

TF Buzz
Is there any option for SBI life time free credit cards for SBI salary savings account holders? Tricks are welcomed to get a LTF SBI card.

I know only FBB Card was coming with virtually LTF benefits (Pay annual fees of Rs 500 & get Rs 500 BB Voucher). Now they are not issuing this card. One another card which can compete with FBB StyleUp card is Nature Basket CC. Facilities are similar but NatureBasket GVs are worthless

I know only FBB Card was coming with virtually LTF benefits (Pay annual fees of Rs 500 & get Rs 500 BB Voucher). Now they are not issuing this card. One another card which can compete with FBB StyleUp card is Nature Basket CC. Facilities are similar but Nutcracker GVs are worthless
Still that's not LTF as you still have to pay gst on 499

Even after negotiating a lot with them, they just tell to get another card or tell no bank gives LTF & there are always hidden charges with it. (According to yesterday's conversation when they called me for upgradtion)

Even after negotiating a lot with them, they just tell to get another card or tell no bank gives LTF & there are always hidden charges with it. (According to yesterday's conversation when they called me for upgradtion)
SBI merely issue LTF cards. Even, I know one SBI employee who struggled a lot for getting an LTF SBI card... Who told you there is a catch always for issuing LTF variants? Seems SBI Card is not issued but it doesn't mean others are not...

Yes, I spoke to 3-4 of their credit card representative and I have bank account with Good amount of FD, still there are not ready for LTF card.

Twitted SBI, they said our card has various offers on all platforms which provides more benifits and fee is just nominal for that

Back