• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get upgrade from HDFC Bank ?

hp007

TF Buzz
I initially got HDFC regalia first card when I joined my first job but after that I haven't got any meaningful upgrade from HDFC Bank ( one time they offered upgrade to millennia card ) but I declined.
How can I get an upgrade, my yearly salary is 25+ lakhs so I think I am eligible for regalia and regalia gold as well.

I initially got HDFC regalia first card when I joined my first job but after that I haven't got any meaningful upgrade from HDFC Bank ( one time they offered upgrade to millennia card ) but I declined.
How can I get an upgrade, my yearly salary is 25+ lakhs so I think I am eligible for regalia and regalia gold as well.
You can request for dcb and infinia, stil they deny then cancel the card. apply newly.

i am also in a similar position, i ve salary account with them, but still they dont offer card as LTF
Yes. I have also explicitly asked them for upgrade around 2 times but they say you can try applying by filling in the form but not getting upgrade email as many other people receives

I think you should be eligible for paid dcb. You can send mail to Grievance-Redressalcc <grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com> and ask them for an upgrade. If u had spent more than 8L then you would be eligible for infinia and if less than 8L then for dcb in last 6 months I suppose. I am not sure of the timeline they consider for spending the mentioned amount

How is your spending on your existing card? In my experience, if you already have a card with HDFC, your spending pattern seems to be their most important criteria than anything else.

First call ur rm and ask them if its possible from their end. If ur company is listed u can get DCB as well with that salary.
Other option is mailing to chennai office offline with payslips and other docs (all self attested) with upgrade form
last option is cancel and reapply

Back