• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Yes bank Marquee card

mahi2712

TF Buzz
Hello

I want your suggestions on which strategy to follow to get this card.
Last year I had paid yes bank prosperity with a 50k credit limit and then I got ltf yes bank UPI card with a sharing limit.
Two months ago I closed my yes bank prosperity card because I didn't want to pay the annual fee for that card and now I have only LTF yes bank UPI card.
I have other cards(Atlas,Coral,Hdfc millenia and a few others) with a maximum credit limit of 175k.

P.S.: I can't submit income docs because I am an NRI.

Thanks

If somebody is interested in applying for Marquee you can try. I saw some ad of Elite plus LTF tried applying, only "without income docs" option came and in the card selection page Marquee, Reserve and BYOC came.

After some days tried again through yes bank website from Elite plus page again only Marquee, reserve and BYOC again. Since I did not proceed further after some time a call came from yes bank regarding why I did not process the application. I told them I'm not interested in Marquee and I am applying only for Elite plus. And the funny thing is the representative tells me you can't get any other card apart from those three as the system only decides after eligibility check. Yes bank might be the first bank I have seen where customer is eligible for their top most offering but can't get lower variants.

at the cost of one CIBIL hit , you can try your luck here by applying using this link.
Yes bank do not ask for income docs,
Based on your CIBIL profile it will offer you the eligible card…
Salaried with high income (>30L income) with good CIBIL profile will have more chance to get marquee offered.
Even agents also go this way only..

So you can try your luck rn, if you don’t mind one CIBIL hit..
Good luck

I have a few questions:

Previously, I applied for the Marquee option on a salaried basis with documentation and an annual income of ₹29 lakh. They showed me the Marquee option, but I didn’t process my application because my ITR was only ₹16 lakh. After three days, my application is reset, and now when I fill out the application again, the only option available is "No Document."

I contacted customer care, and they informed me that the document option has been removed for now, and I can only apply using the no-document option.
and they also told me they offer marqee only salaried person for self employee they offer yes bank first bussiness card

Given this situation, I would like your advice:

1. If I proceed with the no-document option on a salaried basis, how much annual income is typically required for the Marquee option? Last time, with documentation, I was shown the Marquee option at ₹29 lakh income.
  2. Is it advisable to go with the no-document option, considering that the Marquee option was previously available with documentation?
and one more question sir how u get the Marquee option using documentation or the no-document process?

Attachments

• 1no.webp
    1no.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: SSV
If somebody is interested in applying for Marquee you can try. I saw some ad of Elite plus LTF tried applying, only "without income docs" option came and in the card selection page Marquee, Reserve and BYOC came.

After some days tried again through yes bank website from Elite plus page again only Marquee, reserve and BYOC again. Since I did not proceed further after some time a call came from yes bank regarding why I did not process the application. I told them I'm not interested in Marquee and I am applying only for Elite plus. And the funny thing is the representative tells me you can't get any other card apart from those three as the system only decides after eligibility check. Yes bank might be the first bank I have seen where customer is eligible for their top most offering but can't get lower variants.
Are you applying through the no-document option?

What is your CIBIL score?

Are you applying based on a salaried position or as a self-employed individual?

What annual income did you specify?

I have a few questions:

Previously, I applied for the Marquee option on a salaried basis with documentation and an annual income of ₹29 lakh. They showed me the Marquee option, but I didn’t process my application because my ITR was only ₹16 lakh. After three days, my application is reset, and now when I fill out the application again, the only option available is "No Document."

I contacted customer care, and they informed me that the document option has been removed for now, and I can only apply using the no-document option.
and they also told me they offer marqee only salaried person for self employee they offer yes bank first bussiness card

Given this situation, I would like your advice:

1. If I proceed with the no-document option on a salaried basis, how much annual income is typically required for the Marquee option? Last time, with documentation, I was shown the Marquee option at ₹29 lakh income.
  2. Is it advisable to go with the no-document option, considering that the Marquee option was previously available with documentation?
and one more question sir how u get the Marquee option using documentation or the no-document process?
You may apply as Salaried with no -document option. For some people with less income such as 30L also got the card.. but with 36 L it will be definitely offered.
You will be offered Marquee if qualified and then get VKYC done. card will be yours in a week .. no income docs required , no verification done.. only based on CIBIL profile.. all the best

You may apply as Salaried with no -document option. For some people with less income such as 30L also got the card.. but with 36 L it will be definitely offered.
You will be offered Marquee if qualified and then get VKYC done. card will be yours in a week .. no income docs required , no verification done.. only based on CIBIL profile.. all the best
ok sir thanks

sir how u get the marque c2c or no document??

Are they short on staff for vKYC ? I don’t see anybody manning this queue since afternoon.

Also, they didn’t send me Video KYC link to try again later.

I submitted my application online on September 1st, and it was approved on 2nd September. I received my card just thee days later, on September 5th.

Attachments

• marquee.webp
    marquee.webp
    96.4 KB · Views: 25
A bit of my journey for Marquee.
I was trying to get C2C and they asked for minimum 10L limit on other card. I opened Yes grandeur in hopes to get it faster but I was told by RM that I'll be able to get 50L as limit with no option to enhance for next 6 months. I opened the account anyway as i was done with axis and their RMs. I got in touch with CC guy at a different Yes Bank branch and he asked me to wait for a few days while he obtained an approval from his senior to give me 3L limit with Grandeur account basis. Did a signature on form with no additional documents or CC statement. He has committed 5-8 days for the card to be delivered including phone verification process.

Back