• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Yes bank Marquee card

mahi2712

TF Buzz
Hello

I want your suggestions on which strategy to follow to get this card.
Last year I had paid yes bank prosperity with a 50k credit limit and then I got ltf yes bank UPI card with a sharing limit.
Two months ago I closed my yes bank prosperity card because I didn't want to pay the annual fee for that card and now I have only LTF yes bank UPI card.
I have other cards(Atlas,Coral,Hdfc millenia and a few others) with a maximum credit limit of 175k.

P.S.: I can't submit income docs because I am an NRI.

Thanks

Did you complete vkyc? If yes then 10 days if vkyc error have to wait for 2 days then complete it and then wait for 10 days in my case vkyc is not happening when I put Adhar number hence called customer care they are sending offline agent to do it.
No VKYC is required as existing Yes First customer. Generate acknowledgement no. also. Then how many days to be wait for decision

Hello

I want your suggestions on which strategy to follow to get this card.
Last year I had paid yes bank prosperity with a 50k credit limit and then I got ltf yes bank UPI card with a sharing limit.
Two months ago I closed my yes bank prosperity card because I didn't want to pay the annual fee for that card and now I have only LTF yes bank UPI card.
I have other cards(Atlas,Coral,Hdfc millenia and a few others) with a maximum credit limit of 175k.

P.S.: I can't submit income docs because I am an NRI.

Thanks

As an NRI, you are expected NOT to apply for domestic credit cards.
As an NRI, you are expected to file your ITR (ITR-2) if you have ANY taxable income from within India.

Be on the safer side of the law and be aware of all the applicable laws for NRIs.

Back