• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to increase limit on Legend cc?

I have received Legend LTF 2 months ago. Will IndusInd increase its limit now, or do I need to wait for 6 months mandatory and then ask for LE(via salary slips/c2c LE)? Also, can I get this card upgraded to Pinnacle LTF? Any suggestions would be helpful

Hey @Shrinit Padwal

Not sure about 6 months, but typically IndusInd doesn't give any automaticall LE offer. So you need to send salary/ITR documents and ask for LE.

I was told by Customer Care that they don't do LE on C2C basis

Regarding LTF Pinnacle upgrade, close to zero success in recent times..

Hey @Shrinit Padwal

Not sure about 6 months, but typically IndusInd doesn't give any automaticall LE offer. So you need to send salary/ITR documents and ask for LE.

I was told by Customer Care that they don't do LE on C2C basis

Regarding LTF Pinnacle upgrade, close to zero success in recent times..
Should I mail my salary/ITR documents now itself then, no point in waiting for 6 months then if no auto LE

currently 1.7 but have other cards with 5L+ limits, just wanted to know if we can remove enquiry for LE or not
Legally, we can't remove inquiry for LE, because it's us who have requested aur bank has right to check your credit report before giving any kind of upgrade/LE.
though some banks check, some banks not.
It's upto them.

For LTF Pinnacle, you can trying emailing (as min limit for pinnacle is 1Lac), and add to them that you don't need Amazon Vouchers of 12k either, just request and push for LTF Pinnacle.

Indusind Legend card was offered LFT. As I had old SB account there which was closed several years back. i dont remember the acc number or the mob number given to the acc then. the finally refused the card

Back