• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to increase monthly spends on credit card?

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear all,

Any ideas as to how one can show more monthly spends on credit cards (legitimately) apart from Yaper.

Your personal experiences and views would be much appreciated, please.

Thank you very much!

Dear all,

Any ideas as to how one can show more monthly spends on credit cards (legitimately) apart from Yaper.

Thank you very much!
Ask your friends and families to make purchases using your card in exchange for a portion of cash back.

Dear all,

Thank you very much!
keep in check.
might get an IT Notice if annual credit card bill paid>net annual income(ITR filed)

Dear all,

Thank you very much!
funny answer: earn more
factual reply: dont withdraw cash from sb acc and try to go digital which will ensure card application more on daily life (small veg vendors also have paytm qr nowadays and gas cylinder delivery guy taking 50rs tips on gpay:D)
yes i too stay away from yaper due to privacy concerns and ITR (like someone uses a mob with IMEI which is trackable if misused, bought on our credit card and if spends more than our FY's earning or ITR then unnecessary queries we need to face)

Thank i was not know this.

I have successed Zomato Paytm and then to bank.

could you please explain cred Paytm fastag and then to bankcc bill pay or move to bank transfer or smal shops scan qr and pay
for that you should've KYCed paytm account so that u can request a fastag (350/-cost) and recharge it upto 10k per month by cc via cred app and the same will be shown in paytm wallet which can be used for cc bill pay or qr scan small merchants or bank transfer with nil charges

for that you should've KYCed paytm account so that u can request a fastag (350/-cost) and recharge it upto 10k per month by cc via cred app and the same will be shown in paytm wallet which can be used for cc bill pay or qr scan small merchants or bank transfer with nil charges
thanks. that won't work as i find have hav vehicle which require fastag

Back