• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to increase or get offer to increase hdfc credit card limit

Mr. Aman

TF Select
Hlo guy's
I'm holding hdfc bank credit card form last 16 months but I'll didn't receive a limit enhancement offer I'll you that card well
my limit on that card is 50k . at the same I'll have axis Bank credit Card is with 200k limit
how can I' increase my limit any email id to write mails or any of your experiences .

D₹V

TF Prestige
Didn't you create a thread about this a while back? At that time, I did warn you that HDFC would offer you the MoneyBack card first, but I advised against accepting it. I suggested waiting for better offers. 🤣 I even told you that you would end up asking similar questions once you got the MoneyBack card. 🤣

Since you have recently obtained this card, how do you expect HDFC to upgrade it to any other variant in such a short span? It hasn't even been a month yet. They aren't known for being particularly generous. 🤣 Learn to have some patience, as you still have a long way to go.

@S S V do you remember something?
Ek aur fasa HDFC ke jaal me 🤡😂

D₹V

TF Prestige
Zindagi uski shuru hui hai, abhi Safar kaafi lamba hai 🤣
Suna 5-6 mahine me wo bhai INFINIA lene wala hai, true hai kya? 😂

@D₹V Waise tum sahi ja rahe ho sab Millenia Wale threads study kar rahe ho 🤣 kash sab bande aise karte 🤣 tumhara excitement kuch dusre level pe hi hai 😂
Main to minimum 2-3 years maan ke chal raha hu INFINIA ke liye, wo bhi sab kuch sahi raha, LE & upgrades wagarh time pe mila to 😂😂.

D₹V

TF Prestige
@D₹V Waise tum sahi ja rahe ho sab Millenia Wale threads study kar rahe ho 🤣 kash sab bande aise karte 🤣 tumhara excitement kuch dusre level pe hi hai 😂
Nhi, wo TF ka systumm bahut badia ho gaya hai after Upgrade. Ek article padho, usse related articles niche aa jata 😂😂. Dhundhna nahi padta.

Thanks to @TechnoFino for this amazing upgrade.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Nhi, wo TF ka systumm bahut badia ho gaya hai after Upgrade. Ek article padho, usse related articles niche aa jata 😂😂. Dhundhna nahi padta.

Thanks to @TechnoFino for this amazing upgrade.
Yeh baat toh sahi hai lekin dhyaan kaun deta hai sab ko thread banane mein interest rehte aur agar thread mil bhi jata hai toh last page pe aa kar sawaal puchte hain 🤣

D₹V

TF Prestige
Yeh baat toh sahi hai lekin dhyaan kaun deta hai sab ko thread banane mein interest rehte aur agar thread mil bhi jata hai toh last page pe aa kar sawaal puchte hain 🤣
Unko lagta hai, yahan par sab nalle baithe hain unko answer karne ke liye.

But fact ye hai ki boht sare busy business/Job persons time nikal kar yaha online aate hain & queries batate hain.

Even 1 mini second of time is priceless. People should understand & don't make threads unnecessarily.

amarnadh98

TF Buzz
I have moneyback plus LTF credit card since January, given as part of promotion for final year students in our college(50k limit). Later i recently got Tata neu plus last month(No LE as well). I want to upgrade the moneyback+ to either millennia or any other good one so that I can buy vouchers in smart buy etc, I have axis privilege credit card which I'm using to buy gv on edge rewards and getting 3X etc, so I want similar kind of HDFC cc for smart buy. Any suggestions or guidance to follow to get those kinda cards?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I have moneyback plus LTF credit card since January, given as part of promotion for final year students in our college(50k limit). Later i recently got Tata neu plus last month(No LE as well). I want to upgrade the moneyback+ to either millennia or any other good one so that I can buy vouchers in smart buy etc, I have axis privilege credit card which I'm using to buy gv on edge rewards and getting 3X etc, so I want similar kind of HDFC cc for smart buy. Any suggestions or guidance to follow to get those kinda cards?
Getting LE from HDFC is another kind of pain. Some people are waiting since past 5 years, some 8 years & some even 13 years.

Two options are there for you:
1) To close current card & apply afresh directly via branch with recent income documents.

2) To ask for LE & upgrade on the basis of your income by sending your latest income docs. You would have to fill their upgrade form, attach income documents and send it to their Chennai address.

amarnadh98

TF Buzz
Getting LE from HDFC is another kind of pain. Some people are waiting since past 5 years, some 8 years & some even 13 years.

Two options are there for you:
1) To close current card & apply afresh directly via branch with recent income documents.

2) To ask for LE & upgrade on the basis of your income by sending your latest income docs. You would have to fill their upgrade form, attach income documents and send it to their Chennai address.
Sure, will try bro. 👍👍

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
By looking at his speed, @Amex may be aiming at getting an Infinia (desirably LTF) preferably in the next 3 to 6 months or max next year..
A very good aim and there is nothing wrong in it, the question is whether he can do it or not, a million $ question... Lets wait and watch this hot space...
Hi @S S V
Just saw this reply
You said 6 months but my sincere apologies it took 6 months and 12 days to get infinia metal (FYF)

TF Premier
Bhai ho gya tha mera but danda bahut dena padta hai inhe. Har baar sochta hun ki thoda politely deal karunga but har baar majboor karte hai yeh log. Gaali khaaye bina inse kuch nhi hota. Main mails bhi nhi share kar sakta yaha nhi toh report ho jayenge.

Baaki mera thread hai is topic pe jisme non-explicit way me sab explain kiya hai maine. 🤣
I had recently sent a mail to HDFC for LE on C2C basis. I have Amex MRCC with 9.2L limit and DCB with 5.67L limit.
They are asking for salary slip.
Please share how much escalation is required.
Presently, I am having Imperia relationship with HDFC.