• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to link your Old HDFC credit card with new HDFC saving account..

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hii friends.. can somebody help me regarding the linking the my already-holding HDFC Credit Card to my newly opened saving account..
Would like to inform that I am already a HDFC Credit Card Customer for the past 10yrs.. even have that netbanking userid specifically for CC customers.. now recently opened HDFC saving max account online , In netbanking tried to add my already holding credit card but its say Card is already registered with another user first de-link with that user.. then I quickly removed my credit card from the userid of CC portal but still giving the same message while trying to add the credit card thru netbanking... So somebody can help who has faced the same situation or I am missing something

Has anyone got it sorted? I was waiting for 4 months after opening SB account, but its not happened automatically, no option in internet banking. Branch visited but they have no clue.

I also de registered it from cc netbanking but in saving account new netbanking ther is no option/button of adding new cc, searched everywhere, branch guy also took my phone and searched but not found then he said this is new upgraded netbanking and I also don't know how to add, ryt now no instructions or procedures from bank, when it is available I will call you, he said
Exact issue I faced.

DC Number is reflecting in app/net banking (Easy shop platinum DC on Mastercard network).
Yet to be delivered physically.
So please wait for the entire process to be completed.. it takes time to sync these systems behind the scenes.. you can try all your endeavours next week.
BY trying now, you will unnecessarily be inducing unwanted complexities.

Last edited:
So please wait for the entire process to be completed.. it takes time to sync these systems behind the scenes.. you can try all your endeavours next week.
I had account from around 4 months, am not able to link old millennia card to it. Visited branch, called cc multiple times, emailed multiple times.
Finally I have lost hope

Okay, So even after 2 weeks my credit card doesn't shows up in Credit card section of my net banking. Meanwhile I deleted my DCB Card from CC only Net-banking User-id, added new debit card to mycards so in HDFC mycards both debit and credit cards are present.

E-Mailed customer care on customerservices.cards@hdfc but only automated reply.

Okay, So even after 2 weeks my credit card doesn't shows up in Credit card section of my net banking. Meanwhile I deleted my DCB Card from CC only Net-banking User-id, added new debit card to mycards so in HDFC mycards both debit and credit cards are present.

E-Mailed customer care on customerservices.cards@hdfc but only automated reply.
So , is everything right now? Or still some problems persist?? Too long ago to understand what background was for this case.:

So , is everything right now? Or still some problems persist?? Too long ago to understand what background was for this case.:
My old DCB card doesn't appears in newly opened HDFC savings account net-banking login (userid == customer id).
Both are linked with same email id and mobile number.

Reactions: SSV
My old DCB card doesn't appears in newly opened HDFC savings account net-banking login (userid == customer id).
Both are linked with same email id and mobile number.
1) you are cc only user with dcb cc with NetBanking login : abc
2) later you got your SB account.. the netbanking login is also : abc

For both cc and sb account mobile no n email id s are same…

Now when you login you are only seeing sb account and not CC …
All the above right??

1) you are cc only user with dcb cc with NetBanking login : abc
I was a CC only user with CC only netbanking login abc
2) later you got your SB account.. the netbanking login is also : abc
No, once I got SB account, the netbanking login for SB account defaults to my newly assigned customer ID. (123). Can't add a saving account to CC only net banking login.
For both cc and sb account mobile no n email id s are same…
YES
Now when you login you are only seeing sb account and not CC …
In CC only userid login (abc) I see CC and in SB login (123) I see only SB. So I deleted CC from CC only userid. So abc is blank now

Reactions: SSV
I was a CC only user with CC only netbanking login abc

No, once I got SB account, the netbanking login for SB account defaults to my newly assigned customer ID. (123). Can't add a saving account to CC only net banking login.

YES

In CC only userid login (abc) I see CC and in SB login (123) I see only SB. So I deleted CC from CC only userid. So abc is blank now
By any chance can you remember this…
Your abc login is old interface and
Your 123 netbanking is new interface??
Can you see any distinction in the interfaces??

By any chance can you remember this…
Your abc login is old interface and
Your 123 netbanking is new interface??
Can you see any distinction in the interfaces??
Both are new interface now. abc was earlier old interface but was changed to new UI about 6-8 months back.
123 is new interface to start with.

Both are new interface now. abc was earlier old interface but was changed to new UI about 6-8 months back.
123 is new interface to start with.
Okay, call credit card customer care and ask them where is your DCB currently linked with ?( i.e. abc or 123) .
and explain them the situation and letus know ..
It seems they stuffed up the migration from old to new interface ...

Back