• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to link your Old HDFC credit card with new HDFC saving account..

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hii friends.. can somebody help me regarding the linking the my already-holding HDFC Credit Card to my newly opened saving account..
Would like to inform that I am already a HDFC Credit Card Customer for the past 10yrs.. even have that netbanking userid specifically for CC customers.. now recently opened HDFC saving max account online , In netbanking tried to add my already holding credit card but its say Card is already registered with another user first de-link with that user.. then I quickly removed my credit card from the userid of CC portal but still giving the same message while trying to add the credit card thru netbanking... So somebody can help who has faced the same situation or I am missing something

Okay, call credit card customer care and ask them where is your DCB currently linked with ?( i.e. abc or 123) .
and explain them the situation and letus know ..
It seems they stuffed up the migration from old to new interface ...
Yeah, I've mailed them 2 days back . Still waiting for the reply.

Actually after removal of option of adding a credit card in new UI, there seems no solution to this issue.

Describe the issue again..
Its a new HDFC account with new netbanking interface.

After a month or two months of usage, I got HDFC credit card which is seen in mycards application.
But not seen in HDFC netbanking. There is no way to add it and it displays I have no existing HDFC credit cards.

Reactions: SSV

After a month or two months of usage, I got HDFC credit card which is seen in mycards application.
But not seen in HDFC netbanking. There is no way to add it and it displays I have no existing HDFC credit cards.
Most probably they want to bring all cards functionality into ' My cards" in the new version..I am not saying it will happen..just a guess.. let's wait

Last edited:
i have tried many banks netbank but hdfc is hell even canara bank got useful features in netbanking
So you are saying: HDFC retained it NO 1 banking title..
from the bottom in the case of net banking facility!! ;)

Last edited:
I think they upgraded the new banking ui so that they don’t get much service request.
Literally you can’t even set dc pin from netbanking for real you have to visit my-card portal 😂

Last edited:

Anyone got success with new ui

I was also facing similar issue.
Was not able to add existing credit card to new saving account. Went to branch they said I can do it from netbanking, but netbanking has no option to link it.
Then they told me to check with customer care.
I called the credit card customer care they told me user doesn't exist so we cannot link card and closed my support request, even though I was logging in using saving account.

Then I escalated the issue to level 2 customer care executive who told me to create a seperate account for credit card, and then raise a request to link saving account user with credit card account user.

After couple of days I was able to see my cards in my saving account netbanking
(escalate the issue to level 2 customer care executive, they are the one who have full details)

Okay my problem is solved.
As told earlier in this thread, I had requested via e-mail (on 10th Feb) to customer care that I am unable to see my CC in savings account login. Before mailing them , I removed my Credit card from my earlier CC only login. Automated reply received.

2 days back (13th Feb) I received another e-mail, saying we are working on the problem.

Today I am able to see my CC in Net-Banking Login.

So problem solved without breaking head by calling Customer Care.

Okay my problem is solved.
As told earlier in this thread, I had requested via e-mail (on 10th Feb) to customer care that I am unable to see my CC in savings account login. Before mailing them , I removed my Credit card from my earlier CC only login. Automated reply received.

2 days back (13th Feb) I received another e-mail, saying we are working on the problem.

Today I am able to see my CC in Net-Banking Login.

So problem solved without breaking head by calling Customer Care.
whats the email id

Back