• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make Axis Ace LTF?

Did you read all my posts ? Finto had 50L FD, may be you can try with atleast 20L FD for neo ltf.
Are you serious?
For neo, making 20l fd?
Even I will not make 1L rs FD of this useless card.
Neo card is provided Ltd most of customers without any criteria.

Aur 20l itne paise hote toh me neo card leta hu kyu? 😂

Are you serious?
For neo, making 20l fd?
Even I will not make 1L rs FD of this useless card.
Neo card is provided Ltd most of customers without any criteria.
No Way Smile GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Apart from ACE nothing is good from axis.

And here axis not converting my neo cc to Ltf.
But I will not activate if they don't give Ltf as retention. After 30 days it'll automatically cancelled.
Escalate to nodal, then pno, m.d level. Neo cards are giving to customers as LTF. so conversion is possible as it is a rewards card. Or call the retention team and request them to convert it as most of the customers for it as LTF

As my Axis ace card was mostly used for offline spends after devaluation my spends have shifted to other cards.

I have only this axis card with excellent limit and I want to keep atleast 1 axis card for bank offers, please suggest

1. I doubt but in case anyone has got Axis Ace as LTF without bank A/C?
2. Any possibility Axis may waive off charges at the renewal with low spends.
3. Can I swap for any other card as LTF. My renewal is still in around 6 months.
4. Any better axis card especially for offline spends but having non-travel benefits where fees is justified.

Thanks is advance

2 days ago I called customer care.. they said my ace is LTF. but for confirmation I mailed them but replied that my card is chargeable. What should I do ? I have call recording.

2 days ago I called customer care.. they said my ace is LTF. but for confirmation I mailed them but replied that my card is chargeable. What should I do ? I have call recording.
I don't think call recording will be taken as proof, tell them you have the recording and see what they reply

Did anyone get Axis Ace LTF without any FD?

After devaluation this card is gathering dust so paying the charges is going to hurt.

Back