• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make Axis Ace LTF?

I mailed them. They said I got Paid card. No LTF. Please guide what to do.
I don't think there's any loophole for airtel or ace. There's huge number of people who are ready to have it paid but aren't able to get it. Also cashback vs fees is highly justified, you can recover the fees within couple of months, what else you want ? Heck It could've justified with 1000 also.

It's always supply vs demand in business, in both these cards demand outweighs supply a lot so they won't budge. Close it if it's not relevant for you.

I don't think there's any loophole for airtel or ace. There's huge number of people who are ready to have it paid but aren't able to get it. Also cashback vs fees is highly justified, you can recover the fees within couple of months, what else you want ? Heck It could've justified with 1000 also.

It's always supply vs demand in business, in both these cards demand outweighs supply a lot so they won't budge. Close it if it's not relevant for you.
Very true and only a 10k bill payment waives/adjust the fees so why take a headache to make it LTF, which is next to impossible in axis.
And if we don't have that much expense in utility then we should consider closing and taking LTF card like neo or myzone

You won't get ace/Airtel as LTF at any cost bro. I tried all the possible effort to make my Airtel lifetime. They don't have such option to convert these perticular card as it is providing such cashback offers. But actually the card is worth. The annual fee get adjusted within 1-2 month cashback. Forgot about LTF. There are people who get this Airtel and ace card as LTF in 2022. After that no one get airtel as LTF

You won't get ace/Airtel as LTF at any cost bro. I tried all the possible effort to make my Airtel lifetime. They don't have such option to convert these perticular card as it is providing such cashback offers. But actually the card is worth. The annual fee get adjusted within 1-2 month cashback. Forgot about LTF. There are people who get this Airtel and ace card as LTF in 2022. After that no one get airtel as LTF
Man I wrote the same why did you oppose me 😂😂

Back