• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make money from debit cards?

tanmay13

TF Buzz
Hello, The other day I saw a post that mentioned HDFC Millennia Debit Card gives reward points on wallet reloads so I added 40k to my Paytm wallet using the card. Does this trick still work? If it works does it help with the lounge access milestone? And are there any other cards from other banks that offer similar rewards?

As a student it's great to make some money via debit cards, since I can't get any credit card yet.

Hello, The other day I saw a post that mentioned HDFC Millennia Debit Card gives reward points on wallet reloads so I added 40k to my Paytm wallet using the card. Does this trick still work? If it works does it help with the lounge access milestone? And are there any other cards from other banks that offer similar rewards?

As a student it's great to make some money via debit cards, since I can't get any credit card yet.
Hdfc millennia debit card give
1%cb for wallet reload
1% for offline transactions
2.5%for online shopping
5% for smartbuy transactions
All cb are capped
And coming to lounge access it give 4pa ie 1per quarter
Refer to Thread 'Cashback on HDFC millennia debit card' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/cashback-on-hdfc-millennia-debit-card.10811/

Being student padhai me jada dhyan doge to future me isse jada paisa banaoge

Get AXIS liberty account ..
Benefits include:
1) 750 CB on 60k spends during a quarter
2) 5% CB on select spends during weekend
3) During special promotion period you will get 5% CB using DC via their Grab deals web site

Please do some research on this in forum before you ask any basic questions on this subject..
Appreciate your patience and enjoy life

Get AXIS liberty account ..
Benefits include:
1) 750 CB on 60k spends during a quarter
2) 5% CB on select spends during weekend
3) During special promotion period you will get 5% CB using DC via their Grab deals web site

Please do some research on this in forum before you ask any basic questions on this subject..
Appreciate your patience and enjoy life
Hi thankyou for the reply, this account looks good, i might open one. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the website yet, it's a bit difficult to navigate efficiently. Are there other banks in addition to Axis that I should check out?

Back