• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Make money through Credit Cards - Yaper + Cred Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

metacoder

TF Buzz
This isn't new because you've got apps like Yaper that help you reach milestones.

But, let me show you how to take this a step further using Yaper, Cred Mint and HDFC BillPay.

I ordered two iPhones on Yaper and got back Rs. 1L cash in my account in return.

I had approximately 35 days to pay it back. So, I decided I could put it to use with Cred Mint and get 9% interest.

I take this further by using HDFC BillPay using my HDFC Platinum Debit Card and get back 1% cashback (I have 2 accounts).

So total returns I made:
Cash reward from Yaper - 500 * 2 = Rs. 1000
Cred Mint @ 9% = Rs. 740 (30 day interest)
Reward Points @ 1% = Rs. 1000

Total Cash in Hand = Rs. 2740 + Reward Milestones/Points

I like Cred Mint because it's easy to withdraw money from the App. It does take a few days, so I don't cut it close to the Credit Card Bill due date.

Last edited:

zealot

TF Premier
The address might have been blacklisted by Flipkart, so it doesn't depend on your account status.. Usually such cancellations can be avoided by adding random extra words in the address, but idk if that's okay with Yaper policy
Yeah, it's ok with Yaper as they have mentioned for FK Axis Card orders. But we make sure we don't removed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.